Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
I repeated that motion only a couple more times and each time was making him writhe more and moan more...yet I was hardly touching him.

"Do you trust me?" I whispered.

Seeing a sheen of sweat glistening on his forehead and his brows knitted together in a mixture of feelings that he was not familiar with.

"More than anything." He replied with a strangled voice.

I took my own deep breath and battled back an excitable giggle and smile, I placed all of my explorative fingertips down the length of him and allowed them to slip around him, eventually wrapping my fingers around his dick.

His hips bucked and his head dug into the pillows as his legs bent and then slipped back down. His breathing was raspy and irregular.

"Ohhh...god." He whispered but with a giggle of disbelief.

I hadn't started to do anything to him yet, just letting him get used to my touch, but even that seemed to be exciting him.

I could now feel him for the first time and still having not seen what he looks like, could paint a picture in my head of what I think he looks like. So far I could figure out that his length aswell as his girth was...impressive. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about that fact.
And that I didn't appreciate it. He was also impossibly hard to the point where even I could feel it was uncomfortable.

"I need you to relax." I smiled at him stroking his cheek and moving his hair out of his face with my unoccupied hand, wanting him to calm down a little before I carried on.

He nodded, taking some deep breaths and chilling out.

Now things were going to get even more interesting.

Michael's P.O.V.
I was in turmoil. My body was in autopilot and I didn't know what to do.
I writhed and wriggled without even knowing about it. My head pressed into the pillows and my eyes squeezed shut when I wanted them open. My throat was making all these noises but I had no control over. Whatever she was doing to me was ruining me and all in a good way. It was something I'd never witnessed before and now she was touching me. It was happening.

Since our clothes had began to fall off, item by item, the fear melted away and all that was left was an undeniable hunger for her. Anything. I just needed to embrace her in some way or another and this was it.

I could tell that she was nervous but she didn't let it show too much, probably for my sake. Although I think she thinks that I'm more scared than I am. All I really want is her. Grace. That's all I want and it didn't scare me. I was ravenous for her.

A hiss escaped through my clenched teeth as my hips bucked slowly but then returned to their previous state on the mattress, her hand wrapped around me and was slowly moving up and down causing my heart to palpitate and bolts of pleasure to surge through my whole body.

This was only the beginning. I knew she was capable of more. Did I want more? More of her? Of her body? Of her touch? I would be stupid to deny. Of course I did.

I knew what she was doing to me. I was a man, I'd done this to myself before. But never had I had another person touch me. Grace was my first.

But the impatience in me was taking over, I had to fight with myself from putting my hand over hers that was on me and aiding her.
To quicken her pace.