Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
I looked over to his bed where he was laid, looking miserable as he stared up at the ceiling. The music in my ears was loud. His voice in the song happy and sweet. A contrast to what he was right now.

I sat on the edge of the bed, I began to speak again, the music drowning out my own voice but just as well...I didn't want to hear how stupid I was about to sound. "I also told her...that you make me happy. I feel safe with you. I told her you saved me from Jason. She was impressed by that. I told her...I-I said that I am in love with you." I paused for a second, I could feel his eyes on me. "But I said I'd tell her everything. Explain. I said there was a reason I couldn't tell her your name. But...but I said I'd FaceTime her later in the week...and see if you would come on it too...to prove you're real. I'm not trying to hide you Mike. You're a secret I don't want to keep. I want to flaunt you and show you off. Face to face...she will believe. She said that you sound like a very nice chap and that she's happy that I'm happy."

Suddenly the music in my headphones stopped. But I could still hear it faintly through the speaker on my phone, I looked, startled, to see Mike had sat up and he had pulled my headphones out of my phone. He reached and pushed them off my head and they fell around my neck. His eyes had softened and he looked guilty. I took off my headphones fully, the song still playing through my phone.

"You want me to meet your parents? You said you love me?" He said quietly, a shocked and subtle smile beginning to creep on his face.

"Of course I do. I had to..." I began to smile too.

There was silence between us except for the song, the lyrics stood out,
'Lay back in my tenderness
Let's make this a night we won't forget, girl, I need your sweet caress, oh...reach out to a fantasy, two hearts in a beat of ecstasy, Come to me, girl.'

We had stared at each other in silence whilst that part of the song played, his eyes dark and menacing, but in a good way, some kind of sexual tension between us.

"Come here." He said, boldly, dominantly.

I leaned over to him as if we were magnets attracted to each other. The song was still playing.

He had sat himself up against the beds headboard. He was beckoning me forward with his finger and his smouldering dark eyes. His face serious, not a hint of nerves. Either he was desperate for sexual contact or he was using his alter ego. Either way. I was under his spell. I couldn't take my eyes away from his as I crawled over his legs and my face was centimetres from his. He had hypnotised me, I was willing to do whatever he wanted me to.

Again. We made eye contact for a prolonged period of time, our lips in touching distance, his eyes on mine but my eyes on his lips. Our breaths mingled together. Finally, teasingly slowly he leaned forward that last couple of centimetres until our lips were one.

Unintentionally I let out a satisfied sigh as soon as I felt his sumptuous lips on mine, my eyes closed and I leaned in further, deepening the kiss and intensifying it more. His eyes were also closed as I felt his large, masculine hands find themselves on my waist, persuading me forward. He pushed me down after crawling further forward and sat me down on his already solid crotch. A minuscule yelp left his throat once I had made contact with him but the feeling sent an electrifying surge through his body.

As quickly as he had pushed me down onto his crotch he pushed me back off again, pushing me by my shoulders backwards until I fell onto my back on the mattress, he quickly followed and copied my previous position of crawling over my body and being over the top of me, he looked at me like a curious puppy before lowering himself down so his chest pressed against mine.

He smiled wickedly, "Look what you do to me..." he growled, immediately clamping his onto my lips again and roughly kissing me.

His mouth felt heavenly against mine, his was definitely beyond an expert at kissing now as his tongue roamed free over mine, exploring and tasting every part. Knowing that I was capable of bringing this out of him was a huge compliment...a side of him I wanted to explore further.