Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
I made contact with him. Straddling him as I sat...right on top of his manhood. His painfully hard erection. I hadn't seen it yet. But I could feel him...and he felt big.

The only things between us were the thin pieces of material in which our underwear was made of. Not that it was really making a difference as I could feel him so clearly.

His hands had gripped so tightly around mine and he eyes were squeezed shut as if he was trying to keep his cool.

Now that I could feel him I wanted him even more.

I rocked forward gently once and his hands gripped even tighter. His breathing was strained.

"Want me to move?" I whispered, thinking I'd took him too far.

His eyes flickered open and he looked at me, shaking his head slightly.

"Are you alright?" I giggled at his shell shocked expression.

He cracked into a smile, "Yeah, fine..." he breathed.

I took advantage of his open eyes and rocked forward once more, they rolled back and a small moan escaped him as he bit his lip. He seemed surprisingly relaxed, so I started to grind back an forth gently on him. His hands drifted to my forearms where he held on to them, swallowing down the groans that were trying to break free from him.

Wriggling and writhing under my body which, admittedly, was also making it feel good on my behalf too.

He started to stutter and mumble all the while stumbling over his words as hopefully the grinding was giving him at least an ounce of pleasure, "G-Grace...can we turn the l-lights off...?"

I stopped grinding, "Of course..." I agreed. I felt slightly relieved at his request, I was comfortable with showing him my body now but taking off the last piece of my underwear was making me feel slightly nervous, in the dark, I would be much more confident...and maybe so would he.

It also laid on me a heavy feeling of realisation. Was this about to happen? Like...actually happen?

I clambered off of him and went over to switch off the light, it was dark outside now and the room plummeted into darkness. I tiptoed my way back to the bed and felt for his body as I couldn't see very clearly, but he had sat up.

"Lay down, baby." He said quietly.

I did as he said and he found his way over my body, not bothering with the duvet now as I could see nothing apart from a dark silhouette of his body from the tiny bit of light that seeped in through the window...it made him look absolutely exquisite, like a piece of art.

He nuzzled into my neck, kissing it, making me squirm, a tiny little, hardly audible moan escaped my lips as my hands searched his almost naked body, his hot skin was smooth. My wandering hands went down to the elasticated waistband of his boxers on his back.

Cheekily, I twanged it against his skin making him jump and giggle a little bit.

"Are these coming off?" I whispered, naughtily.

He pulled back his head, I couldn't see his face but I knew when he was smiling, he dragged his index finger between my boobs, down to my navel and to the waistline of my own underwear, he copied me, lightly pulling at the elastic and letting it twang back onto my skin, "Are these coming off?" He copied.