Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
His curls tickled my cheeks and his lips tasted sweet. Our noses rubbed together as our lips danced. My hands had wandered about his body until they settled at his back. I was a little saddened that he had already changed into his pyjamas, consisting of loose jogging bottoms and a baggy plain white T-shirt. Nevertheless my fingers made patterns lightly on his back, tempted to grab the bottom of his T-shirt and lift it over his head.

Our breathing rates had rapidly increased, each lungful getting louder and quicker as our want levels continued to rise.

He broke away and lifted his head and chest from mine, he breathed deeply as if having run around Neverland 12 times but he never took those eyes off me, those dark, chocolate eyes. He looked me over, examining me but always returning to look into my eyes.

"What's the matter?" I asked, out of breath.

He shook his head, "Nothing...just..." his head shook again, his voice trembling.

"Just what?" I asked again, stroking his arm.

A little nervous smile escaped him, he shook his head once more before grabbing my forearms and rolling us over, somewhat clumsily until I was on top of him again.

He stared up at me, the sweetest smile on his face yet pure lust in his eyes.

"What?!" I giggled.

He broke into a grin and shook his once again. He laid a hand on the back of my head and gently pushed my head towards him to kiss him again, which I did, hungrily.

I felt as he bit my lip hard, it hurt good and gave away the signs he was frustrated. I lowered my backside onto his crotch once more, an exasperated and loud sigh slipping from his slightly parted lips, his eyes flickered open. His breathing was irregular whilst he writhed under my body, he spoke with what almost sounded like pain in his voice, "I'm aching for you..."

I couldn't help but stop and stare at him in utter disbelief at the words that had just come from his mouth. This innocent man who not so long ago had asked me out of desperation to teach him how to kiss was now wanting us to advance into something more. This scared creature that shied away from any talk of sex was now...wanting it? Or...wanting something of that category.

"What...?" I breathed as I stared at him still, knowing full well what he had said but still needing clarification.

A wash of embarrassment flooded his face but his eyes were still dark and menacing.

His body raised into a sitting position as I followed him, we were soon kneeling in front of each other, searching the other ones eyes as if trying to find a yes or no answer but neither of us had one.

Yes. We both wanted something to happen. We definitely did not want to say no. But we were also torn between saying yes, too.

His eyes dropped down from mine and landed at my chest, his bottom lip fell away from his top one as a semi loud but long breath left his body.

Following his eyes, I looked for what he was looking at and soon discovered. In our little making out frenzy my dressing gown had become untied and was hanging open, revealing the lingerie that I was wearing underneath.

My first instinct was to hurriedly cover up in total embarrassment but that was the minor, my other, stronger way of thinking was to let him look. I wanted him to see my body...I wasn't conscious of it with him...he'd seen me in a swim suit but never a bikini...never lingerie.

He's never seen more of me.

He swallowed hard, a shaky breath seeping from him as he continued to look.

Instinct took over, I kept my eyes on his, I raised my hands and pushed off the dressing gown from my shoulders, letting it drop from my body and onto the bed.