Be Careful What You Wish For.

Grace's P.O.V.
He seemed hungry for something whilst kissing, he was very passionate...rough.

Who was I to contend? I wanted something just as much.

He took my hand as we grabbed our towels, tying them around ourselves and hurried hand in hand inside, he was a lot quicker than I was, somebody was in a hurry.

Once in our bedroom I dug out some underwear to change into. I was going to be crafty and a little brave. Finally pulling off this lingerie business I'd been wanting to do.

On my way into the bathroom to go change he grabbed my arm, a side smile present on his face, he backed me towards he wall where I giggled and grinned up at him.

"So. What did you do earlier?" He asked, a slight growl to his voice.

My face fell a little, "I just...phoned my mum. Finally." I shrugged.

His eyes grew a little wider as I tried to hide the lingerie behind my back.

"Y-you did? What did she say? What did you tell her?" He rushed.

"Umm I told her that I had lied to her...I said that I wasn't on a work trip and I was staying over with someone I met. I told her he was my boyfriend. She flipped a bit. Asking me why I'd lied. How could I just go over and stay with someone for a month who I just met. How could I be so careless as to come over here when I had just lost my job. She calmed down and came to terms with things when I told her you saved me from Jason after he found me again. I didn't tell her who you were though...she'd-she'd probably think I was insane...she wouldn't believe me." I cowardly looked up into his eyes.

His bottom lip had parted from his top one and he had taken a step back from me. His eyebrows furrowed and he looked pained. "Y-you didn't tell her you were coming to stay with me? You told her you were on a work trip when you didn't even have a job?" He repeated, in disbelief and outrage.
"Why did you lie? Were you ashamed?" He sounded hurt.

"What?! No! I thought lying would be the better thing to do. I thought I was protecting you...I couldn't exactly tell her 'oh hey Mama, I'm gonna go over to America for a month to stay with Michael Jackson.' She'd think I'd gone mad."

I tried to explain myself but he just kept backing away, looking more hurt by the second.

His eyes showed a glint of hate as he looked as if he could either burst into tears or start breaking stuff.

"You say it as if it's some kind of joke...that I'm some kind of fantasy thing that doesn't exist...a work trip? I-I can't..." he turned around and put a hand to his head.

"Mike.You've taken this way too far. I'm so sorry if I did the wrong thing...you just don't understand it from my perspective. As a young woman who lives in England on the other side of the world to you, whose parents know I just so happen to be a huge Michael Jackson fan would have never believed me if I said I'd seen you in the streets...never mind going to stay with you for a month. And to tell her that you're my boyfriend too? There wouldn't be a prayer that she'd believe all that. I lied for you. I lied so that I could actually come here in the first place because I wanted to come here. I lied so I could be here, standing in this room with you right now. I've never lied to my parents but I'm sorry, Mike, you were worth lying for." I begged for him to forgive me and smile but all I got was a cold glance, he turned around and went into his closet. I watched him disappear and sighed with a heavy heart, truly thinking I'd done the right thing...but obviously not. I ran up the stairs to the top floor of his room, grabbing my headphones and phone and running back down again. I locked myself in his bathroom. I wanted to cry...but I didn't.

I felt hurt that he thought I'd done wrong when in my eyes...I hadn't.

The water on my body had dried from standing there for so long, I threw the lingerie down...I doubt he'd want to come near me now. But I hadn't brought any pyjamas in here...I might aswell just put it on. Which I did. I stared at myself in the mirror feeling slightly disgusted with what I saw, it was just a plain white set...nothing to frilly or lacy...I put my dressing gown on over the top and plugged my headphones into my phone before placing them in my head.

I walked out of the bathroom, prepared for his silent treatment but I had a few more words to say yet. Either way, a song started to play in my ears, it just so happened to be Lady In My Life.