Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
"What about you?" He asked.

"Me? Oh...I kinda stayed away from alcohol for a long time...living with someone who had a drinking problem, and with that being one of the soul causes of abuse...it kinda puts you off...but, I dunno, since getting rid of Jason I've given alcohol a chance...I can see the benefits I guess, I does make you feel good! I've never gotten really drunk, I want to though!" I gave him a sneaky side glance and I saw him purse his lips, trying not to smile.

I was going to get absolutely paralytic tonight. With Michael. I was going to make sure of it.

"You want to?" He asked, a side smile apparent and a hint of cheekiness in his voice.

I nodded, raising my eyebrows.

"Hmm..." he murmured, a grin looking across his face now, as if he was preparing some evil plan.

We lounged about, watching TV, reading magazines, making each other tea for a good few hours. It was nice, just Michael and me, no bodyguards, no chauffeurs, no cook...just us. It was nice to relax after an awful night of fright...I had almost forgotten what had happened...he made me forget.

Our comfortable silence was interrupted by a phone ringing, it was Michaels mobile and he got up to retrieve it.

"Hello?" He answered, he was stood in the kitchen.

I couldn't help but listen in.

"The hospital? No I don't wanna come and see him, he nearly killed Grace! No...Mother please! I don't want anything to do with him until he gets himself straight, I don't regret hitting him with that bottle, he deserves it. Okay, I love you, goodbye."

I heard him put the phone down and he walked back to me.

"Jermaine is out of Neverland and is in the hospital, he's had to have stitches on his head from where I smashed the bottle on him...serves him right!" He shrugged, a nervous smile on his face.

"Good! If it wasn't for you doing that I could have been in the bloody morgue." I answered.

It was early evening now. Time for my plan to commence.

"I'm going to go to the shop for a few bits...for breakfast..." I partially lied.

He looked at me suspiciously.

Damn it. Did my tone of voice already give me away?

"Umm...okay. Want me to come with you?" He asked.

"No, no, I'll be fine, you stay and find out some takeaway menus so we can order food when I get back, I won't be long!"

He chuckled a little, "Okay."

"Want anything picking up whilst I'm out?" I offered.

He thought for a moment. "Y'know what? Would you mind picking up a bottle of whiskey?"

I stopped and turned to look at him slowly, he was leaning against the kitchen work surface, his tongue in his cheek with an ever so slight hint of mischief.

Looks like I wasn't even going to have to fight to make him drink tonight. He wanted to. And that was certainly alright with me!

I silently giggled, he stood there looking confident and masculine...it was very attractive indeed.

"I wouldn't mind doing that at all..." I said, a little breathless.

He began to saunter towards me, swaying his arms as he walked, he came up close, a matter of inches away from my body...

"Here...let me give you some money." He said...seductively and a little hushed, talking down at me as he was so much taller than I was...but this made him look dominant...and powerful.

My breath caught in my throat as I snapped my eyes away from his looking down at the floor, licking my lips and trying to swallow what with my dry throat.

"N-no...it's alright. I can get it." I said before turning around quickly towards the bedroom to retrieve my shoes.

Once halfway down the hallway I let out a long, deep breath. It was so...frustrating...how he could just switch on and off his confidence and alter ego like that.