Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Michael's P.O.V.
I pecked her on her un-expectant lips.

"Go on ahead, I just need to go and find something, I'll be right out." I smiled as she nodded at me innocently and went down the stairs to the bottom floor of my bedroom.

I leaned over the table and began to rummage through the stray bits of paper that lay on it. I was looking for something in particular, the only problem was I couldn't quite remember the whole situation. I was just certain it had happened.

"I'll meet you out there!" Grace called up to me.

"Okay!" I called back, still frantically searching for this little bit of paper.

Eventually. Tucked under some old scraps I found it. On it just two measly little words but two that I was wanting to make into many. Ones that meant a lot to me and Grace was the reason I had thought them up. In fact she was the one who wrote them down for me. When I blurted them at her whilst I was drunk.

I just knew I had to make something of this.

I grinned at the silly bit of paper I held and carried it down with me to the bottom floor of my room where I slid it safely into my bedside drawer.

I hurriedly undressed, throwing on some swimming shorts and grabbing a towel from the bathroom and rushing downstairs and outside to the glowing pool. I had to admit, the pool glowing in the night like this really was pretty. I could see a slight bit of steam rising up into the atmosphere from the water that was a little heated. As I walked closer I could hear the odd little splashes of water. I lay down my towel on a sun lounger and walked to the pools edge.

I have admit. I stared a little. Grace was merely floating on the waters surface on her back, her eyes closed as the moonlight shined upon her. A simple black swimsuit on her figure and her black hair slicked back and floating beneath her in the water.

She looked absolutely beautiful.

As to not alarm her I gently slipped into the water, slowly wading over to her she didn't stir, I put my arms under her body and slightly lifted her up, cradling her like a baby.

Her eyes opened and she looked up at me, her eyes shining like the stars in the sky and her smile warming my heart.

"So what have you been up to while I was at work?" I whispered as to not totally interrupt our quiet, cute moment as I slowly swayed our bodies through the relaxing water.

She smiled a little, "Nothing really..."

"Your expression tells me otherwise." I hinted.

"Just...sitting...listening to music..." she replied.

"And...?" I pushed.

"I'll tell you later." She opened her eyes and looked up at me before closing them again.

"Hmm. Okay. You better." I responded, feeling suspicious. "Quincy says he wants to meet you. He said I should've brought you into work with me." I giggled.

She shifted and wriggled out of my grip, standing in the water in front of me and pulling me over to the pool wall where she leaned her back against it and I stood close to her.

"He did?" She beamed, "What did you say?"

"I said I wasn't sure if you'd enjoy it, you'd probably find it boring. But I'd ask if you wanted to come next time." I smiled.

Her smile grew bigger, "Yes! I want to come!" She jumped about a little.

I giggled and leaned in, kissing her forehead as her hands rested at my waist.

"In that case, you can." I put a finger under her chin and lifted her head up towards mine, just to look at her.

"Are you still feeling mad?" She asked, innocently.

"A little...but not a lot."'I shrugged.

"Don't let it bother you." She whispered as she drew patterns on my chest, it tickled.

I sighed, "I have to worry about it...it's my job it's...it's my life."

"I wish I could help..." her hands dropped into the water as she looked down in disappointment.

I bent down to her level and made her look at me, "You already do help. By just being here." I shrugged, blushing.

Her eyes flicked up to look into mine whilst a smile grew on her lips.

Our faces were close already so she took the advantage to kiss me softly...letting her arms wander around my neck when she realised that it was her lips on mine that I wanted and I wasn't about to let her go anytime soon.

I picked her up, her back still against the pool wall and her legs around my waist...my lips still making love to hers.

I wanted something to happen. I was more than sure of that now.

"Let's go back inside." I whispered breathlessly.