Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
He fidgeted a little and I watched tentatively as he bit his lip. Then he groaned softly and managed to speak.
"Y-you...wanna get...food?" He struggled.

I started to laugh, it was such a random time to say such a thing! But on the other hand, I was glad he broke the trance we were both in, it now meant for certain that I was able to save myself for later, without giving into him now.

He started to giggle too, sitting up as I retreated my roaming hand and running his fingers through his curls.
I stopped myself from being cheeky and turning the 'food' aspect of the conversation dirty and embarrassing him.

"Yeah, I can do food!" I nodded.

The day was going so slowly, it was only just midday, seeing as though we were both rudely awoken at ridiculous hours of the morning by Jermaine nearly killing me and the fact that we had not slept since, made it feel even longer.

"So, I know we've just had all that sweet stuff, and we're planning on getting a take out tonight, so, you want a sandwich or something? Grilled cheese?" His eyes suddenly lit up and he sprung up from the sofa and started to make his way to the tiny kitchen, "I'm gonna make you my speciality! 'Mike's Mazing Grilled Cheese' you're in for a treat!"

I grinned, "So Michael Jackson's a cook now is he?" I giggled.

I heard him laugh sarcastically from the kitchen, "Grilled cheese is the only thing I can cook...and chilli...I make a mean a chilli!" He called.

I laughed again, "Will I get to taste that too?!"

"Yeah! Only if I get to taste some of your cooking!" He sounded cheeky as he said that.

It then dawned on me that I actually had not yet made any food for Michael, it was always Cheryl cooking for us, or a meal out! I was going to have to change that! I was a pretty good chef!
"Well of course, I might treat you to some of my delicacies!" I said, sounding a little more flirty than I anticipated.

Mikes head popped around the corner, a sultry, flirtatious smile plastered upon his face, "Delicacies, huh?" He said sexily, giving me a once over and winking seductively before returning to his food preparing.

I switched off the TV and grabbed a random magazine from a pile of them near the window. I began to flick through it and read some of the articles. It was a magazine on animals and wildlife, not celebrity scandal and gossip. Quite self explanatory seeing as though it was Michael's magazine.

As I read more the smell of delicious bacon began to seep into my nostrils and fill my lungs. I, myself, could never tire of the smell of bacon. I could hear Michael being busy in the kitchen, I didn't want to interfere.

Not long after a plate was put down in front of me, Michael was grinning from ear to ear, looking pretty proud of himself and his creation.

I took the plate as he sat down beside me and admired his handiwork.

He looked at me eagerly, "Take a bite!" He urged.

I giggled and obeyed, picking up one half of the sandwich and took a big bite.

"Ughh...oh my...god!" I moaned as heaven took over my mouth. This was the best grilled cheese sandwich ever to grace the earth! The cheese was melted to perfection and in between the molten river of cheese were rashes of salty bacon. I mean...how could anyone not like this...insane.

"I told you it was amazing..." he said whilst stuffing his face with his own sandwich.

We more or less finished the food off in silence as we were both witnessing foodgasms.

Then I asked him something that would be handy to know, if my plan was to commence for tonight.

"Mike? What's your favourite alcohol?"

He scoffed and giggled a little, "My favourite alcohol?!" He asked.

I nodded whilst still eating my grilled cheese sandwich.

"Well...I don't really drink that much..." he said.

This was exactly what I didn't want to happen.

"Yeah but, when you do have a drink, what is it that you usually go for?" I pushed, eager to get an answer from him.

He thought for a few seconds, "Umm...I guess I like red wine now and again...and a little whiskey, maybe?"

I started to grin, he liked his strong stuff hmm? Won't take him long to get drunk on that kinda stuff...if I had anything to do with it.

"Why?" He chuckled, asking.

I shrugged, still smiling, "I dunno, I was just wondering!" I lied. I asked another question, "When was the last time you got drunk?"

I watched as he stifled a grin and covered his mouth to stop laughing, "Umm...well apart from when I got a little drunk the other day when my family was here, it would have to be a couple of years ago, it was an after party of an awards show...I was there with Quincy and we had won a couple of awards for Off The Wall, it was like my first major solo break and Quincy was in the mood to celebrate hard. The alcohol was free at that place for all the guests and he just kept handing me all these cups of stuff and these shots and I didn't know what to do! I wanted to celebrate too but I never intended to get into that state, it's gets hazy, I can't remember a lot but I was drinking all this stuff, God knows what it was, no drink was the same as the last one! Quincy was handing them to me faster than I could swallow...it got nasty! I'd tell you more stories of what happened that night but honestly, gurl, I can't remember! I think I threw up in the limo...and the next morning I never felt so ill in my life! Yeah...I haven't really drank since that night...it put me off!"

The whole while Michael told me his drunken story I was laughing away, I couldn't believe that he would do this, I found it hilarious! I wanted that to happen tonight...I was gonna make sure of that!

((A/N HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! For all who celebrate it I hope you've had the most marvellous day ❤️))