Be Careful What You Wish For.

Grace's P.O.V.
He'd denied me permission to take a sneaky look at him without his jeans on but had distracted me by starting to kiss my neck which was melting me like butter. My knees were ready to buckle as he stepped out of the jeans that were pooled on the floor around his ankles and slightly tipped my body back continuing to dance about my hypersensitive neck.

Of course I wanted to glance at what he had going on. My fingers could feel the slight outline of his erection whilst I was unzipping his fly but I had lightly felt it before. I wanted to see it. But he didn't want me to yet so I wouldn't.

Somehow we had tumbled back onto the bed, his body underneath mine as I crawled over him, my face directly above his, his eyes thick with want and his lips slightly swollen from all the kissing we had been doing.

We were advancing and it excited me but I couldn't help feel my heart swell with love as I looked at him, his innocence still glowing through...maybe I wouldn't take him all the way tonight. Unless he wanted to.

"I love you..." the words slipped from my lips without me even thinking about it.

He broke out into a grin, showing off his pearly white teeth. "I love you more..."

"I doubt that." I smiled, before he could argue I crashed my needy lips onto his again and he eagerly started to kiss me back, I held myself up with one arm whilst I used the other to tease his body, my fingers spiralling from his jawline, over his Adam's apple, down the centre of his chest, taking a roundabout detour round his belly button and sweeping his groin which rewarded me with a deep sigh, I ventured further, sweeping in the opposite direction over the elastic waistline of his boxers, his body starting to writhe underneath me and his kissing slowing in caution.

I took one last journey. Lightly dragging my finger...right over the tip of his hard dick.

His lips instantly tore themselves away from mine as his head dug itself into the pillows, he gasped and his eyes opened wide.

I giggled a little, he must be extra sensitive.

He brought a hand up to his embarrassed face and started  laughing too, "I didn't mean to do that..."

"Will it happen if I do it again?" My voice seductive. My hand already making its way down.

"I dunno, I-"
His words were cut short by my finger lightly going over his boxers and over his tip again. He flinched a little and stared at the ceiling with his jaw hanging low. He exhaled quick but loud and glanced at me, raising his eyebrows playfully. Usually he would be very embarrassed that I'd just touched him and avoid any means of eye contact whatsoever but this time...he seemed to be enjoying and embracing it.

"Do you remember me doing that in Manhattan?" I smiled.

"I never forgot." He traced my jawline with his fingers. I wanted to take another step, he seemed quite comfortable with my touch now, be it a subtle one at that. I didn't want to push him far but I wanted to please him, he was still getting used to the feelings.

"What now, Jackson?" I smirked.

He smiled, looking inquisitive, "I don't know..." his eyes were telling a different story as his finger traced over my collarbones and down the centre of my chest, stopping when it was about to enter my cleavage, his eyes were naughtily peering at my breasts.

I was surprised. It was like he truly didn't care anymore if I saw him looking or I figured out what he wanted.

I giggled and straddled him, sitting on his thighs, just below his crotch, I wouldn't put him through that just yet.

I wanted to cringe at what I was about to do but I was also excited by the prospect and his reaction.

"Your eyes are telling me you want to see these..." I smiled cheekily as I squeezed them lightly through my bra...