Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
My heart sank and the oxygen was knocked out of me...the feeling was the same as the times that Jason had tracked me down each time I had escaped.

Yet, this time it wasn't Jason. It was his alter ego.

"J-jermaine?" I said, rather than asked.

That sickening cackle came from him again. "Mmm...how I love it when you say my name." He hissed as he staggered forward in his alcohol drenched state, lunging forward and letting his hand latch around my neck.

His grip tightened as he pushed me backwards until my back collided with one of the bookcases, yet he didn't withdraw his hand, I clawed at it in a hope he would release me, it wasn't tight enough to kill me, but in such a frightened state, I wish it was.

I had endured this kind of torture many times. I can tell you, the fear does not go away.

I gasped for breath as my throat was closing. There was a look of amusement on his face as he watched me struggle and weaken.

I knew he wanted to have sex with me, I knew he was quite capable of getting what he wanted.

A grin broke out on his face as he tipped his head back, meeting the liquor bottle with his lips and downing the last drops of the poison, when the bottle was empty he let it drop to the floor carelessly, it didn't smash.

In the dim light of the living room I could make out the the frenzied and crazy look in his eyes.

I choked out the words, "Why...are y-you here...?"

He cackled once more, "Oh DollFace, why, to claim what is rightfully mine...you."

I shook my head and tried to talk sense into him, although with every word I spoke his eyes turned a darker shade of insane as the rage built up inside him.

I shook my head, "B-but you're married...to Hazel!"

He laughed, "I never wanted that dumb bitch! She knows she can't handle me...besides, I can't let my little brother have a better looking woman than I do, I've at least got to screw her first."

He looked like a psychopath, his strength over me was like a steroid to him...it only made him stronger.

"Y-you're a...monster..." I growled.

He chuckled once more, every time he opened his mouth the stench of stale liquor repulsed me. He leant forward and brought his face closer to mine, "How right you are." He snarled.

In a flash his grip around my neck tightened and he proceeded to launch me across the room. Jermaine was a strong man, he succeeded in throwing me half way across the room, crashing onto the floor, I rolled and bashed my head into the corner of the solid wood coffee table. Instinct took over as I yelped and put my hand to my head, I could already feel the blood trickling down the side of my face. Behind me I could hear his footsteps...I was tired of being the useless victim. He was never going to have me, no matter how battered up he was going to make me...he was never...ever...going to have his way. It was time to fight back, no matter how frightened I was.

My heart was pulsating a lot quicker that it was healthy. I clambered onto my feet quickly before he could reach for me, I turned to face him...

Instead of cowering away, I stood still. Instead of doubling over in pain like I wanted to do, I stood straight and tall. Instead of crying, I devilishly smiled to belittle him.

Instead of staying silent, I spoke out.

"What's the matter, Jermaine? Not had your hourly fuck? Is Hazel on her period? What about all your other side whores? They tired of your shit too, huh? Or is everyone trying to tell you to see a sex addict therapist?"

I stepped dangerously closer, he was seething with anger and also a little taken aback, he thought I was weak, that I wouldn't speak or fight back...oh how wrong he was.

His fists were clenched as he was near on foaming at the mouth like a dog with rabies.

I laughed at him as I got closer, "Because to be honest, I think you need to be castrated, y'know, stop you humping everyone? So, fuck off Jermaine."

Maybe then, my 'speaking out' had not gone to plan.