Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Michael's P.O.V.
Instantly, my eyes closed and a heavy exhale occurred. The warmth from her hand on my crotch seeped through my jeans and made the contact feel physical. I had missed this feeling.

An erection was rapidly growing, one that I desperately wanted to hide away from her, that's what I was used to doing, but I stopped myself...no doubt she could feel it.

She began to make those teeny finger tips of hers dance around my bulge, softly stroking and gliding her fingers.

My breathing was no longer relaxed and was often catching in my throat. Yet I didn't stop her.

I opened my eyes and cast my gaze upon her, she too was no longer endorsed in the movie, her eyes focused upon what magic her fingers were creating.

She kept playing...teasing...touching...feeling...until I was at wits end. She slid her fingers up and down the full length of me...which had made itself visible thanks to the thin material of my jeans.

Yet I still fought back the want to hide it away.

I had half expected her to break this silent tease and do something more...maybe straddle me...grind...something. But she was being extra reserved today. Extra playful.

She took the bottom of her palm now and pressed it against me, quite firmly now...and dragged her hand down my length once again. Squeezing me as she did so. She'd never been this hard before, she was always very gentle...but not this time. I loved it. So much so that a silent moan escaped me and my eyes were wider than ever.

I watched her hand...I loved seeing what she did to me.

I wanted to repay the favour. I was yet to venture and explore much of her body.

Grace's P.O.V.
I couldn't believe that he had placed my hand there...and was letting me do this to him. This was the furthest we had ever gotten and it just made the urge to go further even stronger.

It seemed he felt that same way as I did...wanting, flirty, playful...I desperately wanted something to happen. But I also wanted to wait, until tonight when I could put my plan into action.

Meanwhile, I could just sit here all day and tease him, watch his facial expressions, the way he bit down hard on his bottom lip whenever I applied pressure, the way his mouth gaped open a little when I slid my hand down his length, the way he smirked when I traced my fingertips over him...the way his hands clenched into fists, the way his head fell back into the sofa...the way his hips moved up and down slightly with every movement of my hand...instinct, it must have been.

We had both forgotten about Forrest Gump now, the movie was playing away to itself. The silence between us was somewhat of a tease too. Not giving any clue to each other about what we wanted...but secretly knowing exactly what we were thinking.

I could feel he was hard now...I was pretty pleased I had that kind of effect on him...and I did naughtily picture what he looked like naked in my head at that moment...but one day, hopefully, I'd find out...