Be Careful What You Wish For.

Michael's P.O.V.
When I got to the studio my mood had really gone down hill. I wanted to be with Grace. I felt bad for leaving her at home on her own. I missed her.

When I walked in I saw that Quincy was already here.
"Hey, Q." I greeted him as I walked in, taking off my jacket.

He span around, "Hey, Mike, how you doin' buddy?"

I nodded, "I'm okay, yourself?"

"Just okay?" He asked. "I'm good, I'm good!"

I nodded again, "Just okay." I'd known Q long enough now to be able to let him know my true feelings of things. He was a real friend.

"Well I know 'okay' means there's usually something wrong, is everything alright?" He asked.

I nodded once more, "Everything's fine."

"Ohh come on Mike. Sit your little butt down and talk to me. There's something wrong." He looked at me concerned.

"Quincy, I'm fine. I'm just wanna get things done and go back home!" I explained, getting out a headset and plugging it into the wall.

"We ain't doin' nothin' till you tell me!" He pushed. I looked at him and sighed, my eyes darted to the door as Jessica, the receptionist here at the studio came in.

"Do any of you boys want any refreshments?" She said, as if a snake was in her throat, she always tried to sound flirtatious. "Oh hi, Michael..." she crooned.

I glanced at her quickly and then looked away, "Umm...hi Jessica, no thank you I'm fine for a drink."

"No thanks, Jess! Thanks anyway darlin'" Q answered.

"Let me know if you need anything at all." She smiled at me which was sickly.

"We will!" I just let Q answer this time and I waited for her to leave.

"Why is she always like that with me?!" I whispered shouted at Q which made him chuckle but I was legitimately angry.

"Like what?" He grinned.

"That! All slimy and seductive, makes me shiver." I grimaced.

"Because she likes you!" He chuckled again and took the mic off me that I was struggling with and getting more angry at.

I made eye contact with him, "Yeah well, I'm off limits now." I pulled a smug face, thinking of my lady back home.

"Off limits? What do you mean? Have you got a lady on your arm, boy?" He smiled cheekily at me which made me smile for the first time since being here.

Grinning, I nodded, "Yes I have."

Grace's P.O.V.
My mother gasped when I told her about Jason.

"Oh...darling. I'm so sorry..." she sympathised, her tone softening.

"It's okay...he just smacked me about a bit, he got arrested though so I shouldn't see him for a while...I just feel like I need to move again but I've only just settled into that house...whenever I start getting happier he always seems to come along and ruin things for me again. But I am happy now, mama. He's a good man. He makes me feel like a princess. And he's the reason Jason got arrested." I began to gush about Michael, smiling as I did so, I wanted to show him off.

"Did he hurt you? Dear, it's your choice whether you want to move again, you know your dad and me will support you no matter what you decide."
She paused a little and started again, her voice had a slight tinge of defeat, she knew she couldn't be mad at a man that protected her daughter, though she till sounded a little reluctant, "And by the sounds of it, your new chap is really looking after you and I don't want to get in the way of that, if you're happy...then so am I. Just no more lies Miss. I thought you knew you could tell me everything." I could hear her smile.

I giggled, "I do know, Mama, and I usually do tell you everything. But there is one twist to this whole story. But you definitely won't believe me over the phone. I'll FaceTime you one day in the week, so you can meet him and understand why I couldn't tell you straight, okay?" I suggested.

She sounded suspicious again as she answered, "Well alright, Grace. I don't know what you're talking about and it makes me nervous. Just as long as your safe. When are you back?"

"I'll be coming home in just under 3 weeks..." I answered...making my stomach lurch at the realisation I'm not going to be here forever and in less than 3 very short weeks I'm going to have to leave Michael...