Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
"You bitch." He snarled and lumbered towards me.

I gasped and started to run away from him into the kitchen, I ran as fast as I could but to no prevail...

I felt a sharp tug on my pyjama top as one of his filthy hands had managed to grab me, I could run no longer as he pulled me back, I heard the loud rip of the material as he reeled me into him, I was like a helpless fish caught on his line.

I battled and tried to fight him off, why oh why wasn't Michael awake? Why wasn't he down here helping me...

"MICHAEL! MICHAEL PLEASE...HELP ME! MIKE?!" I screeched at the top of my voice, my throat burned from how hard I was trying to shout.

"Shut up!" Jermaine growled.

I ignored him.
"HELP! MICHAEL COME ON WAKEUP..."

By now he had pinned my arms behind me and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't break free.

I was getting angrier and more scared..."MICHAEL JACKSON WAKE THE FUCK UP AND HELP ME!" I screamed.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" Jermaine snapped as he clamped his hand across my mouth to stop me shouting, his nails were digging into my wrists hard as he restrained me. He yanked my body in front of him and made me walk back into the living room.

"You're gonna do what I say, DollFace. You're not going to struggle, and you're not going to make any noise whilst I fuck you, do you hear me?"

I glared at him and did not respond as I glanced across the room and eyed up the empty liquor bottle on the floor...
I instantly felt repulsed as I felt one of Jermaine's hands pull at my pyjamas bottoms...I tried to kick and squeal at him hard...if I couldn't stop him...the least I wanted to try and do was stall him, just in case Michael came to help...

I squeezed my eyes shut, if this was about to happen, if I was about to be helplessly raped by Jermaine Jackson...I didnt want to watch.

I continued to squeeze my eyes shut as Jermaine was still drunkly and clumsily trying with all his might to get my pyjama bottoms off...the bile was rising in my throat as my skin crawled at this ghastly mans touch. I felt dirty.

In the next few seconds I was expecting to feel Jermaine...expecting him to have stolen my virginity...but...I heard a stone cold...flat toned voice.

"That's enough Jermaine."

A splintering smashing of glass followed...at first, in my delusional state I thought Jermaine had broken the empty liquor bottle by hitting me with it...but I felt no pain. I felt nothing...not even Jermaine anymore.

I dared to open my eyes...Michael.

I wanted to leap up and jump into his safe arms but...he wasn't looking at me...he was looking at his older brother that was now slumped onto the floor...blood trickling down his face...

I glanced at Michael...his eyes empty as he stared at Jermaine...half of the splintered liquor bottle in his left hand...the rest of the bottle lay in sharp shards all over the floor.

"Mike?" I whispered.

He finally looked at me, he timidly held out his hand for me to take.

He instantly pulled me up from the sofa and up into his arms where he held me impossibly tightly.

I could feel his body tremble...his breathing was deep and quick.

He took my cheeks and held them, he studied my face and wiped away my tears and the blood from my head injury...I winced as he did so.

"I'm sorry..."
His face screwed up as he began to cry...sweeping my hair from my face and tucking it behind my ear.

I felt the familiar burn of tears in my own eyes as I began to cry too...we held each other so tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry..." he kept repeating.