Be Careful What You Wish For.

Michael's P.O.V.
I power walked across the main lawn of my home, quickly slowing down as the sweltering heat instantly exhausted me.

I should have perhaps changed into something cooler before I came out looking for Grace, but then again, she was my main priority.

I slipped off the jacket I was wearing and tied it around my waist as I wiped away the beads of sweat that had began to form on my forehead.

I knew where I was going and I almost certainly knew where Grace will have gone.

The meadow.

On my journey there I thought about last night, true, I may have drunk far too much and yes, I did feel awful today, but no, I didn't regret it. It was the most fun I'd had in a long time...I didn't understand why Grace was feeling guilty or why she thought she had upset me. I wasn't mad, not at all, I was completely fine, with everything!

Granted, things almost got a little out of hand when we took things into the bedroom, I was sure things would have happened if she didn't stop us.

Because I don't think I was in any state to have stopped us.

And for that I wasn't angry at her at all, rather admired her, that she was well and truly intoxicated but still knew where her wants and dignity lay.

I was extremely happy that we hadn't committed anything sexual. That was certainly something I wanted to witness with her with a clear and sober mind.

I had almost reached the top of the meadow now and a small smile was painted on my lips at the anticipation of seeing my love.

But...when I reached the top of the meadow...she wasn't there.

My heart instantly dropped and I felt very low. Out of breathe from the climb of the hill and the heat of the sun I sat down heavily, disheartened.

She knew I'd come looking for her here, that's why she didn't come, she didn't want to be found.

Grace's P.O.V.
I'd been on top of this hill for a rather long time now and the heat was getting unbearable.

I began to walk back down, decided to take a detour on my way back to the house and pay a visit to the meadow.

It was my favourite place in the world and I hadn't been up there for a few days. It was beautiful and the perfect spot to sit, think and relax. The multicoloured flowers splattered around and the butterflies dancing upon them.

I was a while away from the meadow so I put on my headphones again and listened to more music. More of Michaels music as it seemed.

I just couldn't escape him no matter how hard I tried, honestly though, I didn't want to escape him, why would I ever? Hearing his voice in the songs made my heart flutter that little bit and I was excited to see him now.

The music had made time whizz by and soon I was approaching the brow of the meadows hill, sitting at the top gave off the best view of Neverland, even better than the one I'd just witnessed.

I scanned over the top of the hill until my eyes landed on a strange shape amongst the long grass, I walked a little closer and my eyes focused in on it.

"Mike?" I said, cautiously and quietly.

His head jerked up from his crossed legged position.

"Grace?" He almost whispered back.

He was so gorgeous. I smiled a small smile.

"Hi..." I said, somewhat awkwardly yet bashfully.

"Hey...umm, here..." he shifted over to his right, patting the grass next to him, wanting me to sit with him.

I giggled, thinking it was cute he moved up for me, even though I had the rest of the huge meadow to sit on.

I welcomed it and sat closely next to him, taking off my headphones once more and stopping my music.

"What are you listening to?" He asked.

I blushed, grinning, "Umm...you, actually..."

I saw his eyebrows raise and a smile escape him, "Me?! Why would you wanna do that?" He found one of my hands and took it in his, entwining his fingers with mine, a tingle travelled down my spine as I gazed up at his heavenly eyes. I guess he wasn't as mad with me as I thought.

"Because you're amazing and I actually forget that you're a hugely famous singer, especially at moments like this, it just feels so...normal." I answered his question.