Be Careful What You Wish For.

Michael's P.O.V.
Her black hair was tangled tightly around my fingers that were gripping around her ponytail.

I couldn't even keep my mind focused on not pulling too tightly in case it hurt her because my mind was else where and my body was in auto pilot.

All I could feel was my heart hammering against my rib cage and her wet lips wrapped around my erection, making rhythmic patterns as her head bobbed up and down.

I'd never felt such sensations before but I knew now, I sure as hell didn't want her to stop.

Waves of pleasure rippled through my veins, making me shudder each time her tongue flicked over a particularly sensitive spot...making me light headed, jolt...and moan.

Moaning and groaning wasn't my intention, I never thought I would make any noise at all when I eventually did something like this. Thought I would be way to shy to make a sound...but it just goes to show you can't predict what will happen at all because right now, I was holding back, I could be louder if I wanted to because...man, she was even making me curse. And I don't do that often.

For my first sexual experience, she was certainly spoiling me.

"Mmm..." a sudden bolt of pleasure made my hips buck and my eyes snap open, everything was intensifying...and Grace seemed to have noticed since she got faster, sucked harder.

I didn't think it was possible but even my heart hammered faster...it didn't take a rocket scientist to know what was about to happen as I went slightly dizzy and an insane feeling built up inside my lower stomach.

"Oh god..." I breathed, heavily and quickly.
Clamping my spare hand over my mouth my legs writhed and trembled, yelping in pleasure with my hand still over my mouth I pulled at her ponytail to try and tell her to stop before it was too late...but she wouldn't.

Grace's P.O.V.
He was wriggling so much I knew what was about to happen. And with the way he was pulling my hair in a bid to make me stop and to let him out of mouth...maybe he didn't think I would like it. Or he was just embarrassed.

Okay, I'd never taken it this far with Jason, never swallowed...but this was also a lesson and an experience for me and so far I was enjoying it.

I had to fight back a grin and a giggle when his hips wouldn't stop rising and falling as his first non self inflicted orgasm was about to happen.

His mouth was hanging open and his eyes were squeezed shut, his fingers tightly tangled in my hair, it hurt...but I didn't seem to mind.

I concentrated on his swollen tip, swirling my tongue quickly and lightly, desperate to push him over the edge.

His panting grew quicker and louder until suddenly, with an extra hard pull of the hair and a strong lift of the hips, a choked, loud yell of pleasure and the trembling of legs...he came.

Squeals of ecstasy kept sounding from him as his cock pulsated in my mouth, releasing his load.

He tasted sweet...but then again, salty.

As his body relaxed and only his chest heaved up and down I swallowed before giving him another cheeky lick which made him shudder weakly. I retreated, snaking my way up to his body until my face was above his.

His eyes flickered open, and he suddenly giggled, still out of breath, the widest grin on his face. It was beautiful.
I laughed quietly too.

"Oh...my...god..." he breathed heavily.
His eyes were twinkling even in the dark room.

"Like it?" I asked cheekily, biting my lip.

He cupped my face in his hands, "Loved it." He emphasised, reaching up and kissing me.

It was strange. That was our first sexual experience and whether it was because of the physical attraction, seeing him naked, touching him, tasting him...or just being with him.
I already felt more connected with him. Something I didn't think could grow but it had.

He exhaled loudly, still out of breath, a sheen of sweat present on his chest.