Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
I grinned, "You are something else, Michael Jackson...you are something else..." I whispered giggling.

"Go take a nosy...I'll put on the kettle, tea?" He smirked as he went over to the kettle in the pokey kitchen.

I laughed loud again and nodded, this was weird! It was literally like we had met each other in a corner shop one day...and this was our everyday home...he was a normal 9-5 husband working in the factory down the road.

I felt a slight shiver run through my body as I thought about the word 'husband' whilst I looked at him.

Immediately all these wonderful images began to flood my mind of him in a smart ass tuxedo and myself in a big white dress...but...I had never been the one to even think myself as the marrying type...I didn't even know if I wanted to get married...or if Michael did...or if he would ever ask me one day in the future...or if somehow...our beautiful predictions and dreams of being together in the future...wouldn't even happen...

Wow what the hell was I doing, making all these happy thoughts really depressing?! I was bound to be happy with Michael for a long time.

"What's the matter, can't take your eyes off your famous boyfriend making a cup of tea?" Michael laughed, breaking me away from my world of thought, I hadn't realised I was still watching him...he was a sarcastic sod at times! I cracked out laughing and joined in with the sarcasm.

"Y'know I'm surprised you even know what a tea bag looks like!"

He pretended to be hurt as he poured in the milk.
"Ooooo gurl! You just crossed the damn line!" He chuckled.

I smirked at him, "Whatcha gonna do about it?" A purposeful splash seductiveness in my voice.

He finished stirring the tea and laid the spoon down calmly before glancing at me. He turned in my direction fully, leant against the kitchen work surface and crossed his arms, he stared at me with a facial expression he was trying to keep serious, but he was failing.

"Damn. I'm gonna put you right. That's what I'm gonna do." He raised and eyebrow.

My smirk widened as I started to back away towards the hallway that lead to the bathroom and the bedroom.

"Well...I'm gonna go see how sturdy this bed is...don't want a squeaker do we...if you know what I mean." I looked back at him with a huge grin on my mischievous face.

His arms had dropped to his side and his face had become stricken with shock with a mixture of naughty amusement.

"You can...come...if you like?" I purred, emphasising the word 'come' as I gave his crotch a quick glance.

I watched as his head tilted to look at the ceiling whilst he sported a tongue-in-cheek expression as if to say 'stop, you know what you're doing to me' but hell, I wasn't going to stop.

It was merely 10:00am...I was going to keep this behaviour up until I could see what I could get out of him.

He sucked in his cheeks and began to walk towards me. "Bedroom. First door on your left." He snarled sexily.