Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

I stepped aside and let him lead the way, it was only a short hallway and after a few steps I followed him through a door.

The bedroom.

The smirk grew on my face as I eyed up the bed...the window on the right hand wall and the pale grey painted walls with red accessories scattered about the room.

"Well?" Michael's gruff voice caught my attention.

"Well what?" I questioned.

"Are you going to test out the bed for its sturdiness?" He flashed me a gorgeous side smile.

"I was thinking more...we...could test it out..." I played.

Well. This was only tame and only the beginning of my playing.

"W-we?" He asked.

I held back a giggle as those chocolatey brown eyes of his had grown ever wider once more...and that confident tone in his voice had disappeared. I knew how to catch him out.

"Yes...we." I answered walking past him as I let my delicate fingers sweep across his jawline as I perched myself on the end of the bed.

I heard him clear his throat and smooth down his T-Shirt...something he did when he was nervous. Bless him.

"How...?" He was edging closer, teensy little steps were all he took towards the bed.

I was thinking about my answer.

Should I tease him with suggestions for answers? Should I just come out with the big one just to see his reaction? Or...should I let him guess...let him say it?

He was close enough now for me to reach out and grab one of his large, masculine hands.

I pulled him closer to me until he was stood directly in front of myself, I was sat on the bed...he was stood on the floor...his crotch...directly in front of my face. And he knew that. His semi erection trapped in those tight black jeans gave that away.

Oh Mikey. I wasn't even started with you yet.

I grabbed one of his hands again and this time pulled him.

I pulled until he had no choice but to be on top of me...and I had no choice but to be laid on the bed now...with his muscular arms taking his weight either side of my head.

He licked his dry lips.

I had made my decision about my answer..."I dunno...you could just fuck me?"

Michael's P.O.V.
The oxygen vanished from my system as if I'd just took a football to the stomach. My arms struggled to keep up my weight as they wanted to buckle under shock. My eyes began to sting as I had not blinked for a while, they were too wide with astonishment.

Did I hear her right?
Did she really just say that?
Out loud?

She was staring at me just as intently as I was staring at her. But, she was paying more attention to me...watching me closely. Whereas I was too tangled up in this cobweb of thoughts that my mind was creating upon her statement.

I mean...it's not that I didn't want to.

I've wanted to ever since my dream.

And...my...she knows how to get my motors going. I swear she does it on purpose sometimes. Just to agitate me.

Maybe that's her plan...to tease me so much that...that I can't take it anymore...and I just...I just...explode.

She has been teasing me a lot lately...she's very flirtatious...naughty, in fact. I'm not going to deny that I absolutely love it. What I don't love...is having to keep myself under control. If I was a little more brave about this kinda stuff, I know we would no longer be virgins. I want to break through this barrier. I want to be intimate with Grace. I do trust her. And I do want her. I just need time. I looked down at her, she looked like she was fighting back fits of laughter brewing up inside of her. Her eyes were loaded with mischief.

I didn't know what to say. Or what to do. It made me kind of panic.

I choked out a response, "I-is...that what you...want?" My throat was dry.

She covered her face with a hand, I could see she was blushing. This wasn't a reaction I was expecting!

"Well...umm, yeah...of course , Mike! But...I-I wasn't being entirely serious...yet...I just...I just wanted to see your reaction! But I'm not denying it...I would like that. A lot! But...when we're both ready so stop panicking boy! It'll happen when it happens!" She reached up and kissed my lips.

I grinned so wide. Giggled a little and kissed her back immediately. This was why I loved her so. She understood me like no other! Sex can wait...but maybe...if I can get my cowardly self to do anything...we can...get intimate in other ways? We'll see...