Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
My legs hit the edge of the bed and I fell backwards.

Somehow though, even as he followed me down onto the mattress, our lips still stayed glued together. I let my fingertips wander about his bare back and trace along the waistline of his black jeans.

I felt him smile into the kiss which was one of my favourite things he did, it was adorable and sexy all at the same time. He lowered himself so that our chests were pressed together aswell as our lips. His stray curls dangling and tickling my cheeks as his head slightly moved with every kiss.

I bit his bottom lip lightly which made him quietly yelp but in a satisfactory way.

After all. Pain is so close to pleasure.

I felt the duvet underneath me slightly tighten as he clenched handfuls of it in his fists at my lip biting trick.

I scaled his naked chest with my fingertips, feeling the prickles of goosebumps on his skin.

He took all of his weight on one hand and used his free one to let it run down one side of my body...now it was my turn to get goosebumps. His touch felt like it left behind a trail of electricity.

Through the kissing, the heavy breathing of both of us and the rustling of the bed sheets underneath us I still heard the faint beeping of the limousine horn outside on the drive, waiting impatiently for Michael, who had still not gotten changed.

I managed to stop our making out momentarily, "Ray's here..." I whispered, out of breath.

He almost growled, "He can wait."

Then went straight back into kissing me. I giggled and cupped his face in my hands, lifting him away from my lips, "You have to go to work."

His face fell and the sparkle in his eyes disappeared, "I don't wanna...I want to stay here with you..."

I smiled at how adorable he was being, "I'll still be here when you get back."
A faint smile curled on the corner of his lips.
"Get changed." I grinned at him as I put my hands on his shoulders and escaped from underneath him, sitting beside him.

Suddenly he scooped me up off the bed and lifted me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist as he walked over to his closet, our foreheads touching as I giggled.

"Only if we can carry this on when I get back" He sounded naughty, a tinge to his voice I'd never heard before.

The way he was carrying me meant I was sat on his crotch, and it meant I could feel how much he wanted to carry on. Literally. He was hard. But I liked the fact he wasn't embarrassed to show if off anymore. He used to hide it or hide himself away completely until it had died down. But not anymore and I loved that. He put me down once he had carried me into the closet.

"What shall I wear?" He smirked, leaning on the wall, crossing his arms over his bare chest and smirking at me.

"You want me to choose?" I grinned.

He nodded. I had always wanted to have a good rummage around his clothes and choose an outfit for him!

I began scanning over some stuff, "Do you want to look smart or casual?" I asked.

"Casual." He answered.

Damn it. I wanted to pull out his most flamboyant jackets and his leather trousers. I'll save those for another time.

"Okay..." I mumbled thoughfully.

I pulled out a fresh pair of black skinny jeans for him to put on, a classic white T-shirt and a yellow button down shirt to put on over the top. I threw the clothes to him, "But don't button up the shirt." I grinned as I continued to take a look through whilst he stripped off his jeans, and put on the garments I had tossed over to him. I finally picked out his usual, trusty black loafers and a black and silver belt.

I handed them to him as he giggled at my excitement.

"Wait! One more thing!" I rushed over to the end of his closet where he had all of his hats hung up on a wall, I grabbed the black fedora he had given me back in England to keep for him and raced back over to him, he bent over and let me place it on his head. He looked at me whilst he was still bent over, the most sincere and loving smile on his face. He kissed me quickly, grabbing my hand and lead me out of the room to go see him off.

Once downstairs he opened the front door and we saw Ray waiting in the limo for him, I waved quickly to Ray.

"I'll see you later okay?" Mike said quietly, caressing my face as he kissed me softly on the lips once again. "I love you."

My heart exploded. "I love you, too." I grinned, I loved saying those words.