Be Careful What You Wish For.

Michael's P.O.V.
"Only if yours do." She giggled.

I laughed quietly and nervously coming back up and pecking her on the lips. "Lemme just think about it for a second." I kissed her forehead, "I'll be right back." I hopped off the bed and scuttled across the bedroom and into my bathroom where I switched on the light and closed the door behind me. I didn't need to use the bathroom...rather give myself a pep talk and psyche myself up a little. I stared at myself in the mirror, can't helping but crack into a grin as my hair was all over the place, I liked that the fact it was so messy because we were getting...active? I was hot and sweaty, it was warm in there but the atmosphere was scorching, for someone whose never been in this situation before even I could tell the sexual tension between us was at a record breaking high.

She was almost naked in my bed.

I never thought I'd be able to say that to myself. And I loved the prospect.

Her body was amazing and she was respectable of me. Taking things slow, it just made the whole situation more spectacular.

But now we both had merely one piece of clothing left on our bodies and it was the most important garment. I'd prevented her from looking at me even with my boxers still on but I knew the time was coming so that's why I suggested the lights go off...of course I wanted to see her and I could tell from her cheeky eyes she wanted to see me too but I was a little conscious and I think...so was she. The darkness would make things a whole lot better.

I looked down at myself, staring painfully at my erection that had been going on for quite some time now and quite frankly was tired of being untouched. I was entering that stage where I was thinking with my crotch.

Need was a much stronger aspect than fear right now. Yes, I was scared of being touched for the first time and seen for the first time but wanting to be touched was winning over the nerves. The single thought of Grace making contact with me made me tingle all over. I wanted it. I wanted her. She wouldn't see me. And even though I tried to deny myself the fact I wanted her touch I couldn't.

It was settled. I'd take them off...if she does.

Grace's P.O.V.
He quickly emerged from the bathroom again and scuttled back over to the bed.

"You okay?" I whispered as he laid beside me, I moved a curl that was in his face. Although it was dark in the room, up close I could still see his face.

"Never better." He grinned, turning and sneakily planted his lips onto mine again.

I felt his hands at my hips, encouraging my body to go on top of his again, I obeyed, purposefully sticking up my arse as I felt his hand travel down to my thighs and skim over the underwear I still had on.

He broke this kiss, "So? Are they coming off?" His voice poisoned with mischief and seductiveness. It was almost like he was well experienced.

"Are these?" I tugged at his boxers.

There was a tiny pause until he spoke in a whisper, nodding, "Yeah."

I was shocked but most of all...excited. I didn't expect it to go this far. I laid down beside him, deciding to initiate the action by pulling the duvet over me and wriggling out of my underwear, the last piece of clothing that was on my body. I was so very nervous. But I wanted to do it. And when I did, I let the useless garment fall to the floor with a light thud.

I heard a shaky sigh emit his body, he laughed nervously. "I guess it's my turn?"

"I guess it is...but you don't have to, y'know...if you don't want to." I reassured, stroking his arm.

"I want to." I saw him glance at me as the sparkle in his eyes moved in my direction.

He began to fidget, pulling the duvet over him too, he reached down, grabbing the waistband of his boxers, I couldn't see anything he was doing apart from hearing his tight underwear slide down his legs and untangle from his feet.

Soon he did the same, let the garment fall to the floor.

We laid in silence for a short while, not quite knowing how to approach the next movement.

It felt a little bit surreal, lying here naked with him in his bed...