Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
His head was now nestled in the crook of my neck from him laying it back and mine was also nestled in his from kissing his neck. His breathing had gotten lighter from my nerve settling massage but since now I was teasing him a little by kissing his most sensitive places on his neck it had rapidly begun to get quicker once again.

"You're doing this on purpose..." he said in almost a whisper, frustration in his voice.

I pulled back and banned my hungry lips from his neck, "Maybe I am." I hissed in his ear, a dissatisfied cry coming from him as I stepped away.

His head immediately snapped to my direction and he climbed off the bed and sauntered teasingly slowly towards me, making it obvious that he was eyeing up my body as I was now stood, still just in my underwear, making it even easier to gaze at me. I ran my eyes over his slick, bare chest, a slight sheen of sweat already present on his skin, making him glisten and shine when the light hit him.

"Well?" I smirked as he continued, painfully slowly but still out of reach.

"Well, what?" He mumbled, his eyes still tracing over my body.

I shrugged and giggled a little, still feeling vulnerable with my lack of clothes but beginning to feel more comfortable by the second. He actually made me feel good about myself. At last he was in touching distance and he took my hand, spinning me round in a ballroom dance fashion, admiring my body and no doubt my ass. He caught me in his arms and held me tightly by the waist after, our chests pressed together.

"Well...I know I definitely don't want to see you in clothes ever again after being allowed to see this body you've been hiding from me." He bit his lip and giggled a little as he looked down at me with fire in his eyes.

I immediately blushed at his compliment, shocked at how forward his words were but enjoying this side of him very much so.

"I'm nothing special..." I shrugged.

"Shut up. You are beautiful." His voice full of sincerity.

I was a little taken aback from that bold 'shut up' but nevertheless that tone of voice was heavily seductive and it left me craving a lot more.

A single finger ran along the centre of his chest, down to his navel and rested at the waistband of his jeans.

He'd watch my finger travel down his torso and when it got to its limit his eyes flickered back up into mine as if to say, 'what now?'

My free hand joined my other one at his waistband and skimmed along it, half on his jeans and half sweeping along his groin, sending a shiver through his body and causing him to exhale loudly, his eyes closing briefly before they opened back up and continued to burn a hole through my soul.

A faint sheen of nerves was present in the glimmer of his eyes now that my hands were located near his crotch.

I leaned in and rested my forehead onto his hard chest. Letting my light fingers dance about the metallic button on his jeans, I ran over its pattern with my fingertips, I kissed his chest and expertly popped open that damn button with a swift and hardly noticeable push of the fingers. An almost inaudible gasp came from him and I took my hands away to give him a chance to decide if he wanted me to stop.

I had seen him in just swimming trunks before so I had seen more of his body than I was seeing now. Though I had not seen him whilst he was hard. Which he obviously was.

His hands were softly gripping my forearms and his head slightly tilted back, I looked up at him and placed a gentle hand on his cheek and made him look back down at me.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I whispered. Only now noticing the music on my phone had been playing this whole time, it was still Michael's music and was actually setting a wonderful atmosphere.

He nodded, "Yeah..." he whispered after swallowing hard.

"Sure?" I stroked his cheek.

"Positive." He smiled but he was noticeably nervous.

"Am I allowed to carry on?" I wanted his permission and reassurance.

He nodded, licking his lips, "Yes..."

I smiled sweetly before pulling him down to my level, I lightly traced his lips with my tongue before kissing him passionately, he groaned quietly and grabbed my waist again, pulling me into closer to him, my hand left his cheek and again joined the other at his jeans.

"Remember what I did to you in Manhattan?" I whispered seductively.