Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V
I sniggered at his response, feeling slightly proud that he wanted me to carry on, I must have been doing something right.

Now I was even more nervous, now was the time to actually get things going for real. I didn't know how he was going to react to what I wanted to do or even if he'd like it...or let me. But the only way to find out was to test him.

"Okay..." I whispered, swallowing hard.

His eyes were still squeezed shut and his breathing rates continued to deepen and quicken. But maybe it wasn't all to do with nerves, maybe some of it was need and impatience.

My fingertips travelled along his inner thighs, jumping from one leg to the other, each time manoeuvring closer to his erection. His body was lightly writhing with anticipation, his face contorted in a silent growl with his lips curled up and his teeth clenched.

With him being erect his manhood was laying upwards just to the left of his belly button. It had been a miracle that I had missed it whilst sweeping my fingers cross his groin because it came up a lot further than that. I knew of this as I was now tracing around his dick slowly, I hadn't yet touched it but could tell his length was big.

Even my heart had began to thud loudly now, it beat so loud in my ears that I almost didn't hear him speak.

"You're gonna end up making me curse..." he said in that same strained voice.

A tingle ran down my spine at that simple sentence, I found it to be a massive turn on...and something I also wanted to make happen.

Those little uttered words that had come from his mouth made me want to jump onto him right now. But I had to be calm, cool and collected. I couldn't just go ahead and do that.

My fingers were still tracing around the shape of his erection and still had not yet touched it. But all that was about to change.

I traced around it again, only this time going too close and slightly touching the tip of his cock before moving away again.

His body jolted as if he had been electrocuted and he gasped loudly, his calm face immediately changing to a shocked one.

"Do you not want me to carry on?" I asked, wanting his permission.

"I want you to..." he breathed having relaxed again.

I was having trouble keeping relaxed myself. That was the first time I had touched him, be it briefly, but it was a touch.

I did it again, only this time letting my finger brush along his whole length as I traced around him.

His mouth had fallen open in a silent scream and his legs wriggled wildly. He let out a little yelp which was sexy.

"You okay?" I whispered, grinning like mad.

He nodded eagerly, "Mhmm." His breathing accelerating.

Now, I took my finger and my thumb and lightly stroked him from shaft to tip, only slightly touching him.

Little appreciative noises came from his lips which gave me the go ahead to carry on. I was just glad that he seemed to be enjoying it. Because I still hadn't come down from being sky high...I was the first ever to touch him.