Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
After finally climbing up the last steps and struggling to breathe, I frantically knocked on the door and awaited Michael opening it.

I bustled in when he did, setting the bags down on the kitchen work surface and laying my face on there too, gasping for breath.

"Jesus...so many steps..." I gasped.

He laughed loud at me, "You haven't been gone long."

"I didn't really want to be after a creepy old man said I shouldn't be out after dark around here..." I explained as I unpacked the bags and lined up all the alcohol...then putting away the loaf of bread.

He had his back to me rummaging in a drawer, "Oh...yeah, it can be a little sketchy around here."

I scoffed, "And you tell me that after I've just been roaming the streets in the dark on my own?!"

He turned slowly, a cringe on his face..."Ahhh God...I'm sorry..."

I smiled and put the carrier bags in a cupboard, "It's okay, just be grateful I'm still alive." I teased.

He chuckled and walked over, "Wow Grace! You sure you haven't invited the whole neighbourhood over? This is a tonne of alcohol..." he exclaimed as he inspected each thing I had bought.

I sauntered towards him, and made him look at me..."Boy...we are gonna get steamy tonight!" I caressed his jawline as I walked away to go take my shoes off in the bedroom, I shouted back as I walked after seeing his shocked face, "And where I'm from, steamy means drunk! Not sexual!" But secretly...I meant it in both circumstances.

I came back after taking off my shoes and he was leaning against the kitchen side, he sensed me coming back and started talking, "Okay, so we have three pizza menus, curry and a Chinese. What do you want?" He asked, his face stuck in the menus as he read.

"I'm really craving a massive, fat pizza." I admitted.

He side smiled and nodded, "Yeah, me too." He dropped the other menus back into the drawer, "This one is really good, I always order from them when I'm here!"

"I'll have one that's got all of the toppings on!" I shouted excitedly as I cracked open one of the beers. "You want one?" I offered holding a bottle in his direction.

He looked at me sarcastically, "Uhh yeah...of course I do!" He said taking it from me.

I watched as he took a swig, still reading over the menu, he pulled a slight face of disgust as he tasted it but tried to hide it.

I fought to hold back the laughter, "It tastes better as you keep drinking..." I urged, a naughty grin present on my face.

He looked up from the menu at me with wide eyes and raised eyebrows. "Are you just trying to get me drunk?"

I took another mouthful of the beer and started to put the rest in the fridge, "It would be a lie if I said that wasn't the aim." I could feel his eyes on me as I was turned loading the refrigerator.

"Hmm..." he muttered amused. "I think I'll go for the ham and pineapple."

"Awesome, quickly, ring them, I'm about to die of hunger!" I joked.

There was a little pause.

"Umm...Grace? You're gonna have to call them." He said timidly.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because if I ring, they could recognise my voice...and with me telling them the address, you never know what could happen..."

Ahh. I never thought of that.

"Ohhh okay, I'll ring." I took the menu off him and went over to the phone.

"You're gonna have to answer the door to them when they come too!" He called as I dialled in the number.

I nodded at him and waited for someone to pick up on the other end.

"Hello, Pizza Barn. What can I getcha?"

"Umm hi, could I get the 'Barn Special' a 'Hawaiian' a tray of fries, hot chicken wings and onion rings to be delivered please?" I ordered.

After giving the address I put the phone down.

I looked at Mike who was staring at me blankly.

"Did you just order food for the whole neighbourhood too?"

I shrugged, "I said I was hungry!"

He shook his head chuckling.

He took another swallow of his beer and I decided to play a game with him.

"Chug it!" I chanted.

"What?!"

"It's a drinking game, if somebody sings 'chug' at you, you have to down your whole bottle...in one."