Be Careful What You Wish For.

Michael's P.O.V.
"Go and talk to her." Cheryl ordered.

"I have. She won't answer me!" I argued.

"Make her answer!"

"And how do I do that?" I replied, starting to get an attitude.

"You'll figure it out. Now find her."

I groaned loudly in defeat.

"Boy, are you sure you have no idea why she's being like this?" She eyed me, knowing I was hiding something.

I looked at her for a few seconds, "We...we got real drunk last night and..."

"You had sex?"

"NO. No...almost, but, she stopped, said she didn't want the first time to be when we were drunk...she wanted it though..."

"Did you?" Cheryl asked.

"Yeah..."

"Well I think that was a good call to not do it when y'all was intoxicated but you're not telling me that you can't tell that Grace is probably feeling guilty for getting you drunk and trying it on with you, and making you feel like dirt today!" She giggled.

I glanced at her, licking my lips, feeling slightly embarrassed.
"You think that's what's up?" I asked sheepishly.

"I know that's what up. She's avoiding you because probably she thinks you hate her and all..."

"What?! Of course I don't!" I exclaimed.

"Then get that little butt of yours after her and go explain it to her yo damn self! I'm not Cupid. Although you damn think I am! Go on! Get out of my kitchen!" She shooed me out making me giggle a little but I did as I was told.

I ran upstairs and headed straight to my bedroom, automatically thinking that she would be in there...my heart sank when I realised that she wasn't.

I backed out and went into what was originally her bedroom, I saw her empty case on her bed, panicking a little, why had she put her stuff back in here? I thought we shared a room now?

I looked around the house, calling her name now and again but she wasn't anywhere.

"She's not here!" I called to Cheryl.

"Get out and look for her Jackson! That's probably what she wants!"

Grace's P.O.V.
I didn't go to the meadow. I knew that place would be the first location Michael would look if he were to come and find me, instead I just kept walking, for as far as I could. Reaching new depths of Neverland that I never knew existed. I knew this place was huge, but not like this. I looked back, the house wasn't in sight anymore, not even in the distance. I'd walked so far there wasn't anything around, it looked like some kind of nature reserve or a place you'd go for a hike. Not somebodies back garden.

It was nice, I liked it, it was very peaceful.

I took off my headphones and embraced the music of my surroundings, wildlife, crickets croaking and birds singing, a slight breeze rustling the green trees.

I sat atop a large rock and looked out. I was up a substantially large hill and the views were amazing. I could see for miles around. In the very distance I could see tiny outlines of the city and the skyscrapers. I could see the rest of Neverland and the tiny wormy streets that were outside its boundaries.

I would never witness a view like this back at home.

My mind was clearing and so was my mood, I felt like I wanted to go back and find Mike, to explain why I've been the way I have today and to apologise.

But then again, I wanted to stay up here for a little while longer, just to relax. Since arriving here not everything has gone so smoothly.

I fiddled with my phone in my hand, I'd hardly used it at all since arriving here, I promised I would contact my parents to say I'd gotten here safely. But they still thought I was over here on a work trip. They didn't even know I'd been fired before I left for America. I thought about calling home, or even texting. My Mother had tried to phone me multiple times whilst I'd been here.

God, she probably thought I was dead, I was being pretty selfish, I don't know why I was scared.

I never lied to my parents and I felt racked with guilt about this lie I had told, but I couldn't exactly tell them I'd been fired so I was going over to the U.S for a month to live with Michael Jackson. They'd think I was totally insane.

I had to contact them though. Even if it was just to put their minds at rest and let them know I was okay.