Be Careful What You Wish For.

Michael's P.O.V.

I was glad when the studio door shut behind us, blocking out Jessica. I mean, she was nice as a person, well, most of the time. But she was absolutely obsessed with me to the point where it was really creepy. And to say to me my own girlfriend couldn't come in the studio with me, that she had to wait outside? That was ridiculous. For one, I wouldn't make Grace wait outside with Jessica as I'm pretty sure the two of them would come to heads, I could already tell Jessica didn't like Grace just because she was my girlfriend, but hey, that's her problem, not ours.

"Quincy? Q? Are you here?!" I called, not knowing whether or not he had arrived yet, but I soon heard some rustling of equipment and the mumbling of his voice.

"Yeah, I'm here. I'm telling ya Mike...this cupboard has to get sorted out, I can't find jack shit in here." He moaned, making me chuckle.

I heard a little giggle come from Grace too, I looked down at her, squeezing her hand that I was still holding.
"Okay?" I whispered at her and I received a nod, "Q get out here, I've got someone for you to meet!" I grinned, knowing he has been eager to meet Grace since he first knew about her.

"Someone to meet?" He questioned, poking his head out of the cupboard.

"Yeah...this is Grace." I said warmly, smiling like a goon.

Grace waved at him with a cute smile.

His eyes widened and his whole body soon emerged out of the cupboard, "Ohhhh..." he had put two and two together now, remembering who Grace was, he started walking towards her, but looking at me, "Grace? The Grace?" He asked innocently with a sparkle in his eyes and a grin on his lips.

I nodded, chuckling.

Like a proud dad he took her hand, kissing it but soon scrapping that whole thing and embracing her in a hug, looking at me with emotion on his face the whole time he had Grace in his grasp, as if he was really proud of me.

I known Quincy a long time and throughout all the years of working together, we'd talked a lot. He was one of the only people I could really and truly open up to, I trusted him with my personal business and he, in some ways, treat me like his son. So we've had many a conversation about girls, how I wanted to have a girlfriend, then how I didn't want to have a girlfriend because I thought I'd be better off on my own...then me complaining to Q that nobody would ever find me attractive and who the hell would want to date me? And through it all he knew all along that all I really wanted was to have somebody I could love and cherish by my side. And he helped me, sometimes it was bad help, like setting me up on dates with girls that I had never seen before in my life which always ended up in disaster...to giving me pep talks about why girls would want to be with me.

So for me to walk into the studio today with my first ever girlfriend after so many years of me and Q talking about this moment, I could tell that it meant a lot to the both of us. It was nice that somebody was finally happy for me and Grace, not that he was the only one to be happy, all of my family were happy for me. But there was Jermaine who almost had her dead. Then other people who just seemed to get in our way, who didn't want us to be together at all...like Liza Minnelli. And then there was the public who I was still trying to fiercely guard her identity from, I knew they would have bad things to say about us even if there wasn't anything bad...and the fans, I think they'd get jealous, they like having me to themselves I think.

Quincy finally let Grace go and held her face in his hands, "Well aren't you an absolute doll..." he beamed.

Grace giggled, "It's nice to meet you, Quincy."

"Oh, call me Q, please, call me Q..."

A couple of hours into the recordings and me and Q were stood in the mixing booth together, looking through the glass window at Grace who was trying her best to play some chords on a guitar.

"You've done well, Mike. She's a diamond." He smiled, proudly. Q and Grace had really hit it off, talking and laughing together whilst I was busy, it was nice to see Grace get along with one of my friends for a change, instead of them wanting to eliminate her for some jealous reason.

I smiled, patting his arm in thanks.

Just then the studio door flung open and in walked some fish net tights and PVC boots...Jessica.

She purposefully walked past Grace, nudging the guitar she was holding.

My hackles instantly rose as she walked straight into the booth, posing against the door frame and staring at me with intent, "Can I get any of you gorgeous men a drink?" She asked us both, but continued to look just at me.

Quincy also didn't like Jessica all that much, she's even tried to flirt with him, a married man.

"I'll just have a coffee..." he mumbled, not interested in making conversation with her.

"I'm okay, thank you." I swallowed hard, wanting her to leave.

"Are you sure, Michael? Nothing at all?" She sauntered closer towards me, her cleavage shoved in my face as I turned away from her, I could feel Grace watching everything going on and that's exactly why Jessica was doing it.

"You can get Grace a drink." I told her, motioning to her to go and ask Grace.

But Jessica scoffed, rolling her eyes, "No. she can get her own. Lazy bitch." She spat, turning on her stiletto heels and flipping her hair, mostly made up of extensions, leaving the studio, but not before pushing Grace out of the way.

"What the hell..." I growled under my breath, ready to go after Jessica and give her what for.