Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
I could hear his heartbeat through every deep and nervously excited breath he took.

My own heart was beating fast at the anticipation at what was about to happen.

I planted tiny, sensitive kisses either side of his cock, his breathing pattern was everything but regular. His hands gripping the bed sheets.

And then...quickly, I kissed his tip.

His whole body jerked as if something had made him jump, a strangled, "Mm-!" left his throat, no doubt his eyes were squeezed shut.

I grinned to myself and did it again, for longer this time and I felt his head tip back and dig into the pillows, his stomach raised and fell due to a long lasting sigh.

Then I used my tongue, licking his tip a little.

Which rewarded me with him slapping his hands over his face, his hips bucking ever so slightly and a low, masculine growl.

I did it again. And again.
Until I took his tip into my mouth.

I felt as his hands fell away from his face and slammed into the mattress, "Oh my god..." he breathed.

Swirling my tongue around him, changing direction now and again I got my first taste of his pre-cum. He was sweet.

A hand of his had wandered to my shoulder, his body writhing wildly.

I took him out of my mouth, only for a moment, "If you want to make yourself useful, you can hold my hair." I grinned, whispering seductively.
I scooped my hair into a ponytail and took a dithering hand of his, making his fingers wrap around my ponytail so that my hair would not interrupt with the more important business.

He was too wound up in the moment he could do nothing but obey, like a puppet on a string...only moving when the ecstasy got the better of him.

I wanted to waste no time and immediately wrapped a hand around his cock again, returning my lips around his tip and swirling my tongue once again.

I could feel his grip on my hair tighten once I had resumed and honestly...it was seductive.

I glanced at him, his eyes squeezed closed and his hand pulling at my hair even tighter, his teeth were gritted and his lips curled back in a silent, sexy growl.

But by the look on his face, the nerves had melted away and had been replaced by the allowance of enjoyment.

I had to battle back the urge to smile and carried on...suddenly, dipping my head and taking more...a lot more of him...into my mouth. Down my throat.

Another yank to the ponytail was my reward along with a hiss and a little sneaky expletive.
"Oh...fuck, Grace..." he sighed, wobbly.

I was so shocked I snapped my head up towards him, "What did you say?!" I giggled.

He flickered his eyes open to look down at me and a very small smirk flashed across his face.

He shook his head and moaned quietly, "Nothing..." before using his hand that was wrapped around my ponytail to push me impatiently back down onto his erection.