Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Michael's P.O.V.

"No. I really don't want to talk about it, I'm ashamed." I said quietly whilst twiddling my thumbs.

"Ashamed? There's nothing to be ashamed of Mike I'm sure!" Cheryl pushed.

I looked her dead in the eyes, "Oh, you ain't sure."

"Well maybe if you tell me then I can put your mind at rest." She smirked.

I suppose...Cheryl did always have some wise words about everything, but this was a lot more personal than anything I've ever talked about with her before, but Cheryl is mature, she can take it, right? I trusted her.

I sighed, "Okay, but keep it to yourself."

"Cross my heart."

I started, "When I woke up I was all hot and sweaty and I had a...umm, y'know..."

"Boner?"

I cringed but nodded, "I also noticed that the door that joins mine and Grace's rooms together was open, whereas it had been closed when I fell asleep, so I naturally got up to go and close it and to cool off a little when I happened to just look into her room, it was then that I saw her laying on her bed, she was on top of the cover with pretty revealing pyjamas on and I could see the outline of her figure and everything, I had to stop myself from going into her room and waking her up but I just found myself staring at her in the door way, I was still really aroused too so I just...I began to...umm..."

"Go into her room?" Cheryl guessed.

"No..."

"Wake her up?"

I shook my head.

"Jack off?" She giggled.

I looked up at her with pleading eyes and pulled a guilty face.

"MICHAEL JOSEPH!" Cheryl shrieked with a hilariously shocked expression.

"It was instinct! Besides, I didn't go all the way!" I argued.

"Instinct?! So you wake up with a raging ass boner and decide it's okay to stand in the doorway of your girlfriends bedroom and jack yourself off as she sleeps?! Kid that sounds like something Freddie damn Krouger would do!"

"Look I told you I feel ashamed but I felt like I had no control over myself, you gotta sympathise with me on that!" I gave her my best puppy eyes.

"Okay you got me on that one." She gave in.

I continued, "Anyway, it wasn't till the next day I later learnt she was awake through the whole thing and saw everything..."

"You're kidding!" Cheryl exclaimed, I could tell she was holding back an almighty explosion of laughter, but I on the other hand was far from amused as I began to explain.

"I wish I was kidding, so, yeah the next morning before my family arrived she was dropping hints and things and then later that day she confessed to me that I woke her up from groaning, she said she came into my room because she thought I was in pain, she was about to wake me up when she realised what was happening, so she went back into her room, leaving the secret door open, and that's when I woke up, started doing whatever the hell I did whilst she was still awake and watching me, but I don't understand because she said she liked it and took it as a compliment..." I looked at Cheryl with a quizzical expression.

Her body shook with silent laughing as she choked out a response, "Any gurl would have took that as a compliment! To find their man jacking off to them rather than some porn?! That's everything they wish for! Damn, Grace ain't got that squeaky clean mind that I thought she had." She grinned.

I giggled, "She's actually pretty dirty!"

"Yeah?! I heard she touched your dick huh?!"

I gasped, "Oh...yeah that happened...on top of the clothes though!"

Cheryl laughed as she went over to the stove, "It sounds like you had a swell time together, real swell time!"

"It was amazing, you have no idea..." I drifted off into the memories of the getaway, she was one of kind...I never wanted to let her go...

Cheryl's voice broke my foggy thoughts, "Do you love her, Michael?"

Cheryl's words froze me like a mystical spell.

My breath caught in my throat as my eyes widened.

"Excuse me?" I squeaked.

"Do you love her?" Cheryl said as if she was asking me an every day thing, like if I wanted some tea.

I couldn't look at her, I stared at my hands and sucked on my teeth hard, "You know how I feel about love..." I whispered.

"But do you know how you feel about Grace?" She pushed.

I tried to say something but no words formed, I glanced at Cheryl before turning my vision away from her immediately, I swallowed hard and began to grind my teeth.

Love is such a strong word, I had never been in love, to be honest, I was scared of it, I didn't trust a lot of people, I could count the people I do trust on one hand...and Grace is one of them.

"To give someone a piece of your heart is worth more than all the wealth in the world..." I choked.

"Does she have a piece of your heart?" Cheryl continued to quiz.

I stared at my misty reflection in the kitchen counter, I thought about the way she made my heart flutter when she looked at me, they way her smile could light up my day and her laugh could make the worst day the best day...they way she made me happy. A small smile escaped my lips, "She has my whole heart..." I said quietly as I finally made eye contact with Cheryl.

I saw a smile escape her, "What would you choose? Grace? Or wealth?" She kept the eye contact, searching for the answer within me, but I didn't have to think about this one.

"Money means nothing to me...Grace means everything."

Cheryl smiled once again before asking once more, "Michael? Do you love her?"

I was scared...but that's because I was scared of love which means... "Yes."