Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
The dressing gown hit the bed with a thud and I was left kneeling in front of him in just my white lingerie.

His eyes immediately snapped away from my body as he inhaled loudly and longly, breathing out through his mouth in a shaky shudder. His mouth slightly hung open as his fists clenched by his sides. He swallowed hard and fidgeted somewhat awkwardly as I knelt in from of him. I shuffled closer to him and his head turned further away from me as if he thought he wasn't allowed to look.

I took his chin gently and turned his reluctant head towards me, he obeyed but kept his eyes strictly on mine.

"You're allowed to look, y'know." I smiled for his reassurance.

"I know...its just..." he stuttered.

"Just what?" I asked, softly.

He giggled and looked away before he looked back into my eyes, "I'm a little nervous..."

"Me too." I kissed his cheek and fell onto my back on his bed. I expected him to follow me, find his way over my body again but he stayed where he was.

I lifted my head a little to see what he was doing. He was still kneeling, but now, having given him the opportunity to not look into my eyes but to look over my body...he had allowed himself to do so. His jaw hanging open further but not too obviously, his eyes wandering slowly from my head, to my chest, over my torso and past my groin and down my legs...a look of shock and frustration in his eyes. I watched as his lip, that he was now biting, slowly escaped from the grip of his teeth, his lips glistened with his saliva making them look heavenly and extremely kissable.

If he wasn't going to join me in laying down I would simply go back to fetch him. I raised again into my previous kneeling position, getting purposefully closer to him this time, he watched my every move until my lips were almost touching his.

I shrugged, teasingly.

He broke into a grin, shaking his head. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me hard, he broke away, our noses touched, "I'm a lucky, lucky man." He growled and went back to making love to my lips, where he pushed me back, he landed on top of me and I took the opportunity to grab the bottom of his T-shirt and start lifting it off his body.

He allowed me to slip his useless T-shirt over his head and I threw it to the floor.

As always I marvelled at his perfectly crafted chest, his toned stomach and his smooth caramel skin. I smiled into the kiss and he broke away momentarily with a smile, "What?" He whispered, breathless.

"I'm a lucky, lucky girl." I whispered back.

"Stop it." He giggled before rushing back to kiss me.

This time it was me who cupped his face in my hands just before his lips locked back onto mine.

"Hey...take it easy. We're not in any rush." I said hushed, it seemed he had one thing on his mind and that was his only objective, yet his nerves were showing through quite substantially, making him jittery and rush into everything.

He stared at me for a second before pulling back further and running his fingers through his curls, "Sorry..." he muttered, his cheeks reddening.

I smiled at his cute innocence, "You don't have to apologise..." I got up from the bed and walked around him, he was knelt on the edge of the bed and I stood with his back to me, I placed my hands on his shoulders and began to massage them lightly to relieve his tension, his head lolled back onto my chest, he groaned a little as I banished the knots in his tight muscles and placed a kiss on the top of his head. My hands relaxed and I put my head in the crook of his neck, I let my fingers wander about his dreamy chest, stroking and painting circles about his skin.

He let out a more relaxed sigh as I sneakily began to kiss his sensitive skin on his neck. His sweet spot. I wanted to make him feel more relaxed...by taking things slow with him, letting him gain my absolute trust by working my magic on him little by little...and discovering more of him than I ever have done before.