first year ➤gringotts

HIS CHOSEN GIRL chapter two-gringotts[Your P

HIS CHOSEN GIRL
chapter two-gringotts
[Your P.O.V]
☟ ☟ ☟

I've been following the owl for awhile now. My legs aching more and more each step I take due to the lack of exercise I construct into my daily routine.

Strangers point and whisper as I walk by. Why wouldn't they? A small scrawny girl following a bloody owl through London, something you don't see everyday.

The owl leads me to an area of the village I've never been too and as I take in the bustling atmosphere I find my brain wondering and the all too familiar feeling that what I think is going to happen is all too good to be true.

The feathered bird at long last comes to a stop in front of a small building.

'The Leaky Caldron' It looks dingy and rather sketchy. It's not hard to believe that we're the only ones going into the place.

The odd thing though, is that it seems as if no one else sees it. Everyone just walks past it, not even giving it a glance.

A loud, irritating hoot snaps me back to reality and the owl gestures to the door.

"You want me to go in there?" I ask the owl aware of how hesitant I seem.

The owl nods its head impatiently as a response to which I sigh but open the large black door nonetheless.

As soon as I enter the crowded pub, the strong smell of beer overthrows my senses and the booming shouts hurt my ears. The owl gestures with its head once again and leads me through the obnoxiously loud pub.

We nearly get to the back of the pub when a vociferous shout startled me senseless.

"Hey! Where d'ya think you're goin' missy?" Asks the pub's bartender causes several sets of eyes to turn to me.

If only I knew.

"Urm, W-well-"

"What's that you're sayin'?" The man shouts over the noise of the other shouting men.

I clear my throat and open my mouth to speak when the sound of the pub door opens and closes causing the bartender to look at who walked in and me to breathe a sigh of relief.

I also turn my attention to the door and my eyes expand about three times as I see a large man walk through the door. Now when I say large, I really mean gigantic. He can't be under at least ten feet.