third year ➤broken

A/n
Hey guys once again I own no
characters, plot or dialogue except for the ones I make up:) thanks and enjoy my chapter of His Chosen Girl
********************
Your P.O.V

"Been in there awhile don't ya think?" Ron asks twiddling his thumbs from the bench beside the pub.

"I'm sure he's fine," Hermione says from beside him.

"I wouldn't use the word fine per say," I add.

Harry's been in the pub for about ten minutes. I mean, by now we're all used to people talking about him wherever we go but this time was different. Why would the Minister of Magic, Professor Mcgonagall and Madam Rosemerta be talking about him? Nevertheless he's been in there for awhile and I get the feeling that what they're talking about, whatever it may be, can't be good.

But then again when is it ever?

I hear the pub door slam and turn my attention over to it but feel momentarily confused to see no one coming out of it. The obvious answer hitting me I look to the ground to see footprints walking quickly away from us and towards the other direction, knocking over a group of carollers as they go. That can't be good.

Hermione and Ron jump up from the bench and charge after the footprints, myself having already started running.

"Sorry. Sorry. Excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry," Hermione says pushing past the fallen carollers.

"Merry Christmas," Ron says accidentally knocking two more over.

After running what felt like a mile we found ourselves at the entrance of a forest. We looked around anxiously but Harry was obviously nowhere in sight.

Then I heard it. Crying. He was crying. And it broke my heart. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know how to help him I felt completely useless. I started walking forward. I felt Ron grip my shoulder but I brushed him off and kept walking. I looked down at the footprints to find where they stopped. They stopped right in front of a large rock. I knelt down before it, reached my hand up and pulled the cloak off. His bright emerald eyes met mine and I broke even more.

"Harry, what happened?" I asked not knowing what else to say.

"He was their friend... and he betrayed them," he says still clearly in disbelief. "He was their friend!" He yells making me flinch.

"Harry," I begin tears welling in my eyes.

"I hope he finds me. 'Cause when he does, I'm going to be ready. When he does, I'm going to kill him!"

There was something different about him that day. A side of him I'd never really seen before. Harry Potter was broken. Sirius Black had turned his whole life upside down without even speaking to him.
**
Before we knew it winter had started to turn to spring and classes had started again. Harry and I were walking towards Professor Lupin's classroom to learn to defend ourselves against dementors. I really didn't want to go. I mean, I used to but I've got too much homework and I'm stressed enough already without having to add dementor defence lessons to my daily schedule. But Hermione and Ron didn't want Harry by himself, that's the only reason I'm here.

He's gotten a bit better since what happened in Hogsmede but he's still really upset. He's lost his spark. He really just doesn't care. And everything Ron and Hermione and I have been doing to help him, he's just shut us out.

Which is what he's doing to me right now. "Harry, are you sure you wanna do this?" I ask trying to get him to talk to me.

"I don't want to but I have to," he replies shortly.

I sigh. "Fine," We walk in silence for a few more minutes before I speak up again. "Well are you sure you want me to be with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Every time anyone's tried talking to you, you just push them away. I mean I get that what happened to you was rough. And you have every right to be mad-"

"I'm not just mad, (y/n), I'm furious! He was their friend! He sold them out!"

"I know. But shutting us out isn't going to-"

"Oh what do you know? You don't know what I'm going through," he says walking away from me.

"Excuse me?" I ask through clenched teeth. "Did you just say that I don't know what you're going through?"

"Yes because you don't."

"Ok. Listen here, Potter. You're not the only one who's life is messed up. You're not the only one who's gotten bad news about their family. God I am so sick of this hurt victim act you've got here. Harry, I get that this is hard for you but you need to stop making everybody else feel bad for you-"

"Feel bad for me? I never asked anyone to feel bad for me!"

"But we do! Of course we do we're your friends that what we do but every time we try to help you, you alienate yourself and we don't know how to help you!"

"Then stop trying to help me!"

It had turned into a full on screaming match. Me vs him. It was getting intense and I didn't know what to do so I went with my instinct. I turned around and started walking back to the common room.

"(y/n), I'm sorry. Where are you going?... What are you doing?"

"Not helping you that's what's I'm doing."

"(y/n), please-"

"No, Harry! No. You've already made everything pretty damn clear to me."

I walked into my room as mad as I was when I was yelling at Harry. So mad that I wasn't thinking straight. So mad that I did something that I would most likely regret.

Dear mum...
***************
a/n

words cannot describe how i feel about this chapter.

i have missed you guys so much goodness gracious💋💋

i have a lot of inspiration today, not sure why but i feel very proud of this chapter xx

i think that's all i have to say today, boring i know but im tired XD

... XD doesn't really work in this font... does it?

ok now i'm really done. bye loves!!

i love you guys more than harry loves quidditch😽

miss potter weasley malfoy finnegan diggory scamander

xoxo, a