third year ➤crazy

A/n
Hey guys once again I own no
characters, plot or dialogue except for the ones I make up:) thanks and enjoy my chapter of His Chosen Girl
********************
Harry's P.O.V

"Beautiful day," says Hermione as she, Ron, (y/n) and I walk out of castle's foyer and outdoors to Hagrid's hut.

"Gorgeous!" Ron says in an overly cheery voice. "Unless of course, you've been ripped to pieces!"

"Ripped to pieces?" I ask. "What are you talking about?"

(y/n) makes an exaggerated facepalm. "Why would you ask? Why couldn't you just smile and nod, smile and nod?"

"Ronald has lost his rat," Hermione says shaking her head in disappointment.

"I haven't lost anything," Ron argues.

"Rubbish," Hermione retorts.

"Harry-"

"Don't bring me into this!"

"Harry," Ron repeats, "You've seen the way that bloodthirsty beast of hers is always lurking about. And Scabbers is gone."

"Ok, in the ruddy old cat's defense, how many times have you lost that rat this year?" (y/n) asks turning around to face Ron.

The rest of us stop walking and look at Ron expectantly. Hermione taps her foot impatiently. "Well?" She asks arms crossed.

Ron looks around hesitantly. "Doesn't matter."

"Tsk, tsk. Maybe you just need to take better care of your pets," Hermione says as she continues walking.

Ron starts charging after her. "Your cat killed him!"

"Did not!"

"Did!"

"Didn't."

(y/n) rolls her eyes as she reluctantly walks after them. "I'll bet you three chocolate frogs the cat ate it."

"You're on, Riddle," I say shaking her hand in agreement.

She smirks and raises her eyebrows quickly before turning around and skipping after the bickering couple. Hermione was right it truly is a beautiful day. We just have different opinions on what makes it beautiful.
**

We spend the rest of our walk as we usually do, Ron and Hermione arguing, (y/n) skipping about and appreciating the surroundings around her, and me, appreciating the "surroundings" around me. Eventually Ron and Hermione stop shouting at each other when (y/n) threatens to curse both their pets by turning them into a random inanimate objects so that they'll never know what their pets are. She's a transfiguration master. We get to Hagrid's hut only to find that he isn't home. Hermione suggests the black lake, one of his favorite spots. So the four of us walk over to it and find our large friend silently skipping rocks. I lean against one of the larger rocks and (y/n) pulls herself up so that she's sitting on the same rock.

"How did it go, Hagrid?" She asks. "The hearing?"

Hagrid had to have a hearing, that was ordered after Mr. Malfoy found out about Draco's scuffle with Buckbeak. The whole thing is absolute rubbish in my opinion. It was Draco's own fault he got struck by Buckbeak. But because Draco's father works at the ministry, he had the power to call a hearing, and Hagrid's job was on the line. Hence the reason we're all here, to cheer him up, if needed that is.