third year ➤sirius black attacks

*written in january 2017 so may not be as cringey*

A/n
Hey guys once again I own no characters, plot or dialogue except for the ones I make up:) thanks and enjoy my chapter of His Chosen Girl
********************
Your P.O.V

"Honeydukes sweet shop is brilliant. But nothing beats Zonko's joke shop. We never did get a chance to go to the Shrieking Shack though, you heard that it's-"

"The most haunted building in Britain, yeah, I heard." Harry says interrupting Ron, who has spent the last ten minutes talking about the Hogsmede trip.

As we ride the moving staircase up to the fat lady portrait, I notice that there's somewhat of a commotion near the entrance doors.

"What's that about?" I ask drawing the other's attention to the group of students fussing in front of the entrance.

"Huh, probably Neville's forgotten the password again," Ron scoffs.

"Hey!" Neville says from behind us.

"Oh! You're there," Ron replies sounding slightly proud that Neville hasn't forgotten the password... yet. It's bound to happen.

The staircase comes to a stop and we try to push past the crowd to see what's going on.

"Uh, let me through, please. Excuse me! I'm head boy!" Percy yells as people clear a path for him. Still at the back, Ron, Harry, Hermione and I just try to get a better look, confused by all the gasping and jittering from both the students and the paintings around our general area. "Get back... no one is to enter this dormitory until it has been full searched."

"What the bloody hell is going on?" I think aloud.

Ginny suddenly pushes through people and her face relaxes slightly when she sees us. "The Fat Lady! She's gone!"

"What?" I ask as my friends continue trying to see. "What do you mean she's gone?" I ask.

"Serves her right... she was a terrible singer," Ron says.

"It's not funny, Ron." Hermione scolds automatically.

I finally get a good look at the scene and the Fat Lady is, in fact, gone. There are tears on the picture, violent tears, and I can't help but wonder who torn it.

"Keep calm everyone. Ravenclaws, back to your common room. All right, be quiet. The headmaster's here," Percy says.

"Make way!" Filch yells pushing past us and sending me flying to the side of the staircase thus making me cling onto the railing for dear life.

A few people around look at me curiously to watch how I react. After my Potions speech, word got around on what I had said and people started treating me as they normally did. Don't get me wrong, I still get glares in the hallways, people flinch when I say my full name and most people aren't comfortable being in a room alone with me. Not to mention the fact that whenever anything happens people have to see if (y/n) Riddle's reaction, you know, in case she kills anyone. Ok, when I say it like that it sounds worse than it actually is... anyway.

Dumbledore walks up to the painting and merely stops when he sees the tears and missing Fat Lady. "Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady," he says running his fingers over the tears.