third year ➤the death of a hippogriff

A/n
Hey guys once again I own no
characters, plot or dialogue except for the ones I make up:) thanks and enjoy my chapter of His Chosen Girl
********************
Harry's P.O.V

I walk in silence as I follow my three best friends out the castle doors and past the courtyard. The sound of scraping metal and booming calls from a few nearby crows gives this gloomy, sunless day an even eerier feeling. We continue walking towards Hagrid's as slowly as possible hoping that the slower we walk will stall what we all know is about to come. The sound of scraping metal becomes louder and more violent causing our lot to look to the source of the sound. A man all in black sits on a  large log contently sharpening a substantial axe almost half the size of himself. Hermione's breathing becomes unsteady and (y/n) walks to the other side of her, blocking her view.

We quicken our pace as we walk through the outdoor corridor, nearly having to run to keep up with Hermione's quick, furious steps.

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak. It's just to horrible." She says angrily.

"It just got worse," Ron says in disbelief.

I look down the hill to see Malfoy and his idiotic goons peering from behind a
tall rock keeping a concentrated eye on Hagrid's hut.

"Father said I can keep the hippogriff's head. I think I'll donate it to the Gryffindors' common room," I hear him sneer earning a laugh from his company.

"That's it," Hermione hisses as she begins to storm down the steep hill.

"Hey, hey, hey," (y/n) says rushing to step in front of her. "Just wait here I'll handle it."

"But-"

"Hermione, just stay here. You're so pissed you'll probably hex him to death," she says calmly.

"So?" Ron shrugs.

(y/n) glares up at him before sighing. "We're related, he doesn't completely despise me. There's more of a chance he'll listen to me then you three combined."

She jogs down the hill and flicks the back of Malfoy's neck roughly.

"Ow!" he yells turning around ready to kill. He calms down slightly when he sees (y/n). "Oh its you. What the hell was that for? Oh have you read the letter?" He asks nodding his head understandably.

Letter? I look at Hermione and Ron but they look just as confused as I feel. Why was Malfoy writing her letters?

"No," she says quickly. "Don't intend to. What the hell are you doing here?"

"We're-" he pauses when he notices the three of us standing at the top of the hill. "Ah, come to see the show?"

Hermione begins jogging down the hill Ron and I following.

"Draco," (y/n) warns.

"You!" Hermione spats walking straight over to him. "You foul, loathsome, evil, little cockroach!"

She holds her wand to his throat pinning him against the rock.

"Hermione, no," Ron says. "He's not worth it."