third year ➤sirius who?

HIS CHOSEN GIRLchapter sixty two-sirius who?[Your P

HIS CHOSEN GIRL
chapter sixty two-sirius who?
[Your P.O.V]
☟ ☟ ☟

"Pardon me," Hermione stares at me with a look of pure shock written on her face. "He kissed you?"

I sit in silence, watching her facial expressions very closely, nervously waiting for her to display how she feels.

Hermione let's out an uncharacteristically girlish squeal from across from me and I grace a sigh of relief before annoyingly squealing right along with her.

Having to keep this little kiss thing to myself on the car ride from King's Cross to the Grangers was just shy of torture. I wanted nothing more than to tell my best friend the tale about my very first kiss. But, I stuck it out and waited until Hermione's parents brought us home so that we we could freak out, without, you know, her parents hearing all the intimate details of my love life.

"Yes," I confirm when the two of us finally settle down long enough for me to get in an answer. "He did."

"Wow," Hermione awes shaking her head and I can practically see the wheels turning around in there. "So what does this mean then? For you guys, I mean."

I widen my eyes. "Um, well I, I mean I, I don't know."

She laughs at my stuttered sentence and I launch a pillow at her roughly.

"I don't know that I'm ready for anything else," I admit honestly. "I don't know how to be a girlfriend. Not that I don't want to! I don't know, don't you think I'd be rushing into it?"

"Oh you've got to be kidding me!" She laughs rolling her eyes. "We've all only been waiting two years for this to happen!"

I carefully look towards her door at the raising of her voice and, with a smile on my face, grab another pillow to throw at her. "Oh my Godric, Hermione, can you calm down? Besides, not like I need to figure anything out now, I don't even get to see him for two whole months."

-

Two whole months. TWO WHOLE MONTHS. It had felt like so long when I had first said it, well, two months ago.

It's almost scary how quickly summer had come and gone, although I guess time flies when you're having fun. Hermione and I had made sure not to waste even one day of our vacation, spending our months off with beach days, mall days. Hermione showed me around all of her favorite places in Hamstead and they had fittingly become my favorite places too.

Though while summer was wonderful, and one for the books for sure, all good things must come to an end. I wasn't all too upset about summer ending, really I couldn't be more thrilled to be going back to Hogwarts, I just can't help but wonder, where did the time go?