third year ➤aunt marge

*written in january 2017 so may not be as cringey*

A/n
Hey guys once again I own no characters, plot or dialogue except for the ones I make up:) thanks and enjoy my chapter of His Chosen Girl
********************
Harry's P.O.V

"Lumos Maxima," I whisper inside my bedroom.

With my head under my sheets, I continue saying the spell hoping it won't die out on me. I'm not that good at it yet so it only lasts a matter of seconds. I'm trying to do my homework. The Dursleys don't let me do it during the day so naturally I have to do it at night, under my covers so they won't suspect a thing. I hear the toilet flush so I pretend that I'm sleeping and start counting in my head. 5 seconds later, my bedroom door opens, I assume it's Uncle Vernon poking his fat head into my room to check if I'm asleep. He closes the door and I return to my hiding place under my sheets.

"Lumos Maxima. Lumos Maxima," the light turns on but quickly fades away. "Lumos Maxima!"

The light shines immensely this time and I have to put it out quickly as I hear Uncle Vernon running down the hall just hoping to catch me doing magic so he can wake up the whole house by yelling at me... His all time favorite thing to do. I hear him leave and sigh. There is no way I'm going to be getting any work done. I reluctantly close my eyes and head to bed.

**

"Harry! Harry! Harry! Open the door," orders my Aunt Petunia

I sigh and prepare myself for the rain of terror that is my Aunt Marge. She's not my real aunt. Thank god. She's awful, worse than the Dursleys! She treats me like a hardened criminal and orders me around like a servant. I mean not that I'm not used to it, but still. I open the door and Aunt Marge grunts and shoves her umbrella in my hand.

I hear Aunt Petunia start welcoming her leaving me in the entrance with my Uncle Vernon. I take this opportunity to get him to sign my Hogsmede forms. "Uncle Vernon, I need you to sign this form."

"What is it?" He snaps.

"Nothing. School stuff," I reply although it's actually a bit more than that.

At third year you get the chance to go to Hogsmede on weekends. I haven't heard much about it. From what I hear it's somewhat like Diagon Alley but way better. I really hope they sign it. I really wanna go.

"Later perhaps, if you behave," Vernon grunts.

I sigh but take what I can get and stuff the form back into my pocket. "I will if she does," I say but luckily Vernon doesn't hear.

"Oh... You're still here, are you?" She asks clearly disappointed at my presence.

"Yes," I reply as politely as I can although I'd honestly rather be anywhere else.

"Don't say 'yes' in that ungrateful way. Damn good of my brother to keep you. He'd ve been straight into and orphanage if he'd been dumped on my doorstep, Vernon," she snarks.

I'm about to retort when I think of how I need to 'behave' if I want that form signed. So I shut my mouth and walk into the kitchen. Dudley starts laughing at something on the tv and Aunt Petunia runs over to him ecstatically.