second year ➤flying car

HIS CHOSEN GIRLchapter twenty three-flying car[Harry's P

HIS CHOSEN GIRL
chapter twenty three-flying car
[Harry's P.O.V]
☟ ☟ ☟

I watch Uncle Vernon with nothing but hatred as he continues to install bars, yes bars, on my bedroom window. As if this place didn't feel enough like prison as it were. In addition to the bars, he's added about six locks to me door so that I quite literally have no way of escaping.

Suffice it to say that Uncle Vernon was less than pleased when I ruined the biggest dinner of his career, even though I wasn't even the one who had ruined it. I guess Dobby's gonna get what he wants, there's absolutely not a chance I get to Hogwarts like this.

Uncle Vernon smiles evilly at me through the glass. "You're never going back to that school now. You're never going to see those freaky little friends of yours again. Never!"

I ignore him, refusing to give in to his ways as I turn away from my window and walk over to my desk. Come on, Harry. There's gotta be a way out of this one.

I just need a really good plan.

-

I kick the leg of my desk in severe frustration. I've been trying for hours to find a way out of this bloody room and to the train station and still, I haven't a decent answer. Glancing at my clock and seeing that it's midnight, I decide to call it a day. I'll think better in the morning anyways. I climb into bed and look around the four walls of my cell.

This is where I'll lose my mind.

I awake to a strange sound. I glance at the clock and see that it's around four in the morning. Reaching for my glasses on my bedside table, I look around my room to see it exactly as it was an hour ago. Weird. Walking over to my window, I see something off in the distance and I squint to make it out but I haven't a clue what it is.

The closer it gets, the more evident it is that it's a car, a flying car, and when I realize who's driving, I retreat from my window cautiously.

The flying car pulls up right next to my window and never in my life have I felt such relief. Three red headed boys looking at me through the bars and I rejoice to see none other than Ron, Fred, and George Weasley coming to my rescue.

"Hiya, Harry," Ron says casually from the front seat.

"Ron," I gave at him. "Fred. George. What are you all doing here?"

Ron looks at me as if it isn't obvious what he's doing in a flying car outside my window at 4:07 in the morning.

"Rescuing you, of course. Now, come on. Get your trunk."