third year ➤whomping will-oh no

A/n
Hey guys once again I own no
characters, plot or dialogue except for the ones I make up:) thanks and enjoy my chapter of His Chosen Girl
********************
Your P.O.V

The four of us had been on the top of the hill that leads down to Hagrid's watching solemnly as Buckbeak was executed. Hermione started crying and was comforted by Ron. Seriously though, finally. It was adorable, until Ron spazzed and completely ruined it. I know, I know, not exactly why we were here but still I'm getting awfully exhausted of these two crazy kids entirely ignoring their feelings for one another.

"Are you okay, mate?" Harry asks Ron.

I follow Harry's gaze to Ron's hand, more so his bleeding finger.

"Hermione what'd you do?" I ask earning an elbow to the stomach-not my first of the day.

"He bit me," Ron says holding his finger before looking around frantically for the rat he presumably dropped after it bit him. "Scabbers!"

"Ron," Hermione calls as he starts chasing the filthy, little rat down the hill. "Ron!"

"Ron!" Harry yells as well running after him.

"Scabbers! Come back!" Ron calls again.

Hermione starts chasing after them too and turns back to me. "Come on!"

I sigh. "Damn that bloody rat."

We follow him down the side of the hill. The opposite side of where Hagrid's hut is. I follow behind because I have no idea where we're going I don't think any of us do. Especially because it keeps getting darker by the minute. It seems quite sure though, that rat knows where its going.

"Wait!" Harry yells after Ron.

Ron runs and makes a fast jump tackling Scabbers. "Scabbers, you bit me," he says as though Scabbers cared or had the ability to comprehend what he was saying.

"He should move don't you think? He's dangerously close to the whomping willow," I say to Hermione and Harry causing Harry to shudder. Both him and Ron has not had the fondest of memories with the tree.

"Yeah, that's not good. Ron, run!" He yells.

Ron finally looks up at the sound of Harry's yelling and gets an immense look of fear on his face he points to something behind us and yells, "Hermione, Harry, (y/n), run! It's the Grim!"

I hear a fierce growl behind me and turn slowly to see a large black dog, I almost can't even call it a dog it's so beastly. It barks and starts running. I close my eyes and await the pain but when it doesn't happen I open my eyes and see the dog jump over us. It charges over to Ron and grabs his leg. Ron let's out a yell and extends his hand out as the dog drags him further away from us.

"Harry!" Ron yells helplessly.

The three of us charge towards him desperately trying to reach him before the dog... wins.

"Ron! Ron, wait!" Harry screams.

"Ron!" Hermione yells.

I reach for my wand and open my mouth to recite a spell, but what spell do I use in this situation?

"Harry!" Ron cries out again. "Harry, help!"