third year ➤meanwhile at the ministry

A/n
Hey guys once again I own no
characters, plot or dialogue except for the ones I make up:) thanks and enjoy my chapter of His Chosen Girl
********************
Your P.O.V

     I'm not sure how much longer they're going to be keeping me here. The trial hasn't even started yet. I've just been here, they've basically put me in quarantine here. Someone comes in three times a day to give me food and a different person brings me my homework. I'm not in any trouble, not yet at least, but I think that's because they're just trying to prove that I'm guilty so they can lock me up. Then they'll  never have to worry about me someday out of the blue deciding that I'm evil and begin plotting to destroy the world.

I hear a knock on the door of my surprisingly empty room, it's ironic that in the insanely rich ministry I'm staying in a mere square room with cream walls, a large bed, a desk, a chair, a lamp and a window. I don't complain though, I've lived on the street anyplace is a luxury. Not that this place isn't luxurious. The massive bed, is like sleeping on a cloud, the desk makes me actually want to do my homework, and the lamp... well it's just a lamp, but a very nice one!

"Come in," I reply to the knocker who I assume is the same person who's been bringing me my homework everyday this week, since it's in between meal times.

Instead the minister walks in and sits himself on the chair near the bed.

"Miss Riddle."

"Minister," I reply only slightly suspicious.

"I-ahem-have just come to inform you that your trial will begin within the next three days," he says rather anxiously.

My Godric does this guys seriously think I'm going to attack him? Instead of saying this however I just nod and ask a little too eagerly, "And after the trial I can go back to Hogwarts?"

"Depending on the verdict, yes," the minister nods.

I slump my shoulders slightly and sigh. "Can i at least go for the weekend? It's bad enough I had to leave my friends without any explanation but I really need to check on my friend, Harry."

The minister's eyes widen as I mention Harry's name just as I planned they would. "Harry?" He asks. "Why must you check in on him?"

"Well you know he's Harry Potter, he attracts trouble. I don't know about you, but I've been awfully concerned about the whole Sirius Black issue, haven't you?"

The minister stays silent although still thinking about the picture I've just painted in his head.

"You know minister," I continue. "Maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing to return to Hogwarts for a day or two."

He looks at me before shaking his head slightly. "They warned me about you. Troublemaker you are..." he pauses at the doorway and turns around to face me. "But a clever one at that. Pack up and be ready to leave in the morning."

Pack what? I want to say but remain quiet and respectful and I wave him off. "Thank you Minister!"

The door closes and instead of lying on the bed staring at the ceiling thinking about the worse I excitedly bounce over to the bed and think about how incredible it will be to finally see my friends tomorrow.
**
Once we apparated to Hogwarts I was allowed to go find my friends and disclose a certain amount of information about my disappearance. Since it was a Saturday morning I assumed I would find them in the great hall. I started of with a sped walk but it turned into a full on sprint. But typical (y/n) I forgot to watch where I was going and ran straight into someone.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes, hello Draco," I say impatiently helping myself up. "So sorry for the tumble, my sincerest apologies, must be off."

He grabs my wrist before I can properly runaway. "No! I mean, how have you been where have you been?" He asks.

I sigh. "I'm great, fine, thank you but I'm really in a rush so if you'll excuse me-"

"Ok, ok. But uh here," he looks around before pulling out a letter from his robe pocket.

I look down at the writing recognizing it immediately. "Bellatrix?"

Draco chuckles. "Don't you mean mum?"

I flash him a look which gets him to shut up. I continue staring at the letter. "How did you? Why did you? Draco this is illegal," I say hardly capable of forming complete sentences.

"Don't worry about it," is all he says before he turns on his heel and walks away.

I want to chase after him. To question him, thank him, anything. But instead I start running back to the great hall. I need to see my friends.
**************
Trials and Sirius Black and a letter from momma b, oh my!

it's going down here on his chosen girl

how are my lovely readers? you guys alright? I hope so:)

I would love to chat but I have a quiz tomorrow that I should start studying for but we will talk within the next three days

aurivoir (attempted french) mon amis

lele potter weasley malfoy finnegan diggory scamander

i love you guys more than hermione loves school xx

DOBBY SOCK SQUAD