training

In the jet the girls are looking out the window
And Jessica was amazed, "wow! The sky is beautiful!" Clarissa Stands up from her chair to face Jessica, "haven't you been on a plane before Jessica?" "... yeah, but I was a little girl so I don't remember much."

The strange man came with parachutes in his hands and gives them to the girls, "ok girls put these parachutes on we are almost there."
"whoa! Hold up! Parachutes!? As in.. we are going to jump off this plane?! No way?!" Clarissa exclaims.
"yes we are."

"what! What kind of assignment is this exactly!?" Melody asked the man in front of her
Jessica grabs on the chair handles tightly and got very nervous, "yeah... I was wondering the same thing."

He walks up to the front of the girls with his back facing them "well you guys are gonna have to learn how to do karate, kung fu, tai Kwan do, and other martial arts. Which is for P.E and also learn how to be very quiet and look for clues which is for science."
Melody frowns at the strange man, "that's weird. How is that an assignment? It seem more like working for a spy agency..... wait a minute....." her eyes widen. Clarissa Looks at the strange man then back at melody confused "what are you thinking melody..?"

"I think she finally figured it out" the man commented. " This isn't an assignment isn't it?"
Clarissa panics, "oh no! He Kidnapped us!"
Jessica puts her legs against her chest and puts her arms around her legs and squeals in fear after hearing what clarissa said.

"ok calm down girls. first my name is jerry, I'm the boss of this spy agency called W.O.O.H.P which stands for World Organization Of Human Protection. Its more like a secret spy agency. Nobody can know about this. It has to stay a secret."

Jessica raises her hand nervously.
"yes jessica?" Jerry said. "um...h-how long is this going to take?" Jessica said shyly

"About a month or two. Maybe more. It'll take a while for you girls to learn all the types of martial arts. It depends on you girls."

Clarissa stand up and puts her hands on her hips "so what? Your just gonna force us to become spies after we finish training?" "no im actually gonna give you girls some time to think about it after we finish our training. Besides you girls are only 11. I'll give you girls a year to think about it. What do you think. Do we have a deal?"

"deal." Melody agreed

"fine!" Clarissa complained

"uh I... guess" Jessica whispered

"well then now off you go." he pushes the girls off the plane. "Ahhhhhhhhh!"

______________________
😅 I'm gonna stop here

Hehe just gonna let you you know that im gonna skip to after the year and the girl are gonna be 12 almost 13.