Speech

*The President walks on stage*

President: ladies an Gentlemen. I want to Introduce you to the people who saved New York. If it weren't for them, the situation could have gotten worse. To the point that the world could have been at stake. I want to introduce you to Jerry, and his agents Melody, Clarissa, Jessica, Nim, and Brittany. And there new friends Martin, lily, Dean, and Blaine.

*they all get on stage*

President: Jerry would like to say a few word.
*he stands back while Jerry walks up the the microphone🎤*

Jerry: Hello. You must already know that I am Jerry. The leader of WOOHP. A spy agency. I just have to say That my agents, who are young adults went and risked their lives to save others. To be honest, I did not know that this event was happening until some of my agents came to my office and told me what happened. But thanks to them everything went well. Thank you.

*he turns to the group and asked them if they have anything to say, which they all wanted to say something so they all walked up except Jessica*

Melody: *ahem* H-Hello everybody. My names Melody. 👋 Like Jerry said, Im one of his agents.

Clarissa: And My names Clarissa.

Brittany: hi!!! The names Brittany.

Nim: Nim... ☺️

Melody: okay.... guys let me say what I have to say.

Brittany, Clarissa, Nim: sorry 😅😅😅

*the Audience laugh*

Melody: well anyways. In my opinion, I do not think you should be thanking me. While this particular event happened, I was actually trying to help a friend.

*they all look at jessica*

Jessica: 🙈🙈 *goes behind Jerry and tries to hide*

*the audience got confused*

Clarissa: what she means is, that this event happened, the monster that was creating it was a demon. Like a real life demon. 😐

*the audience gasps*

Brittany: and he was going after people who were weak.

Nim: and he used our friend here. *moves her hand towards jessica*

*lily, Martin, and dean pushed Jessica up front*

Jessica: oof! Ow careful! My back still-- oh..... *she froze and awkwardly waves at the audience*

Nim: which I think you already know her. The ghost girl.

*the audience gasps again after hearing that she's the ghost girl*😮

Brittany: he hurt her.

Melody: tortured her

Nim: and brainwashed her

Clarissa: and made her hurt people.

Melody: he made her have nightmares for....

Clarissa:....13 months...

Maddison: what!?

President: shh!

Maddison: oh sorry... 😅

Nim: it caused her to a horrible path in her life.