Challenge #5

*with jessica*

Jessica: how does it look?

Lily: the bruise seems to be healing but I'm not so sure about the bones.

Jessica:*sigh* 😣

Lily: don't worry. It'll heal.

Jessica: hope so. Ugh! I'm so nervous!!

Lily: about the final challenge?

Jessica: yes! I'm still not gonna make it. He said I have to win at least 3 of them. I only won once and the next one is my last one. 😢

Lily: oh..... let's just hope everything will be alright.

Jessica: I hope.

"Hope what?"

Jessica: oh no...

Lily: you ready?

Jessica: no....

"I'm waiting!"

Jessica:*sigh* coming.......

Lily: good luck!

Jessica: 😕

*the demon takes her away to a empty place with a huge wall and weapons on the floor.*

Jessica: what's all this?

"See this wall? Your challenge is to climb it. Using one of these weapons."

Jessica: in 20 minutes?

"Yes"

Jessica: okay I'm obviously gonna fail so why not try. 😒

"Ready! Get set! Go!"

*jessica runs to the pile of weapons and takes out two daggers and uses them to climb on the wall*

Jessica: okay so far so good! I'm halfway there...

*1 minute later*

Jessica:*pant**pant* 😰 this is getting harder and I'm very tired. I can do this!!!! 😠 not getting hurt today! *she continues. And when she got close to the top, one of her daggers break* ahh!! No! *she holds on to the other dagger*

"Struggling"

Jessica: is there any chance that there is something soft for me to fall in?

"Nope!"

Jessica: what!? I'm gonna get hurt!

"And?"

Jessica: ugh! 😡...😨 *the other dagger breaks causing her to fall 17 feet to the ground* AHHHH! Oof! *she lands on her back* ugh....

"Well you lost"

Jessica: that's it!

"What's it?"

Jessica: I've had it with you! *she slowly get up* ow.... all you do is make me suffer! I'm done!!! *she runs to where the weapons are and throws a knife at the demon* 😡 I'm tired of people pushing me around! Telling me what to do!!! Making me feel bad!! First Lin! Then I got ghost powers that cause me to lose my job! Then I got kidnapped and gotten Into a coma and then you come in and make me suffer!! What did I ever do!! *she throws all the weapons at him and she runs away*

"Well, she's gonna pay for her consequences for hurting me...😏😏"

*he teleports himself right in front of Jessica and pushes her to the ground*

Jessica: ugh! Leave me alone!!! For once in your life!!!

*he takes her back to the table*

Jessica: what did I ever do to you!!?

"Your getting me angry"

Jessica: and!? You make me angry too! You freakin demon! Jerk!

"Okay you asked for it"

* he grabs a knife and stabs her on the side*

Jessica:*gasps*

"I think your time is up! Time for you to go back to your grave!"

Jessica: no! *coughs up blood*

"Don't worry ill make sure you don't suffer for too long, I have lots of ways for it to make you die faster"

Jessica:😨😰

*he grabs a different knife and slowly cuts her head little by little*

Jessica: ahhh! Stop!

*then he electrocuted her like before*

Jessica: AHHHHHHH!

*he started cutting her arms. And whips her on her back causing her to have more scars*

Jessica: p-please! Stop! AHHHHH!

*with lily*

lily: what was that? *she head more screaming* what the heck? Its coming from outside.*she goes outside and follows the sound and finds a hidden door on the side of her house* *gasps**she opens it and quietly goes in and finds the demon hurting jessica**gasps* 😱 "I need to help! But how? Oh I know!" *she goes back up and grabs Jessica's phone and went through her pictures* okay it looks like her friends live close here. But which way is it? Oh google!!!! Where's my phone! *she went and looked for her phone and searched how to get  to where jessica lives* okay got it! *she runs out as fast as she can to the town* *breathing heavily* where are they!?

??: let's talk to Jerry! Let's see if he can let's us use the rooms again!

*lily turns around and saw a girl that looked like the girl in Jessica's picture*

Lily: excuse me!!!

Clarissa: yes? 😐

Spies or heroes?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें