Christmas party

*6:00 at the Christmas party*

Melody: hey this is fun!

Clarissa: yeah!!!

* Jessica is at the food table*

Clarissa: come on jessica! Let's go dance!

Jessica: but there's food!😬🍽

Melody: heh let her eat Clarissa she kinda needs it 😂

Clarissa: I don't get it. You eat and eat but you don't change. Your freaking skinny!

*as jessica was eating, Tom was in the corner spying on her*

Tom: "almost time"

Clarissa: hey girls look! It's snowing! *she grabs her jacket and goes outside and her two friends follow her*

Melody: oh wow it's finally snowing!

Jessica: it's really cold too! * she walks out further and sticks her tongue out for the snow to fall in*

Tom: " perfect"
--------------------------
* with Jerry trying to find Tom in his office*

Jerry: hello? Tom? I just wanted to say that you may be fired but you can still join us at the p- *as he opens the door he sees the place was destroyed and saw the photos on Tom's desk of Jessica* what? Jessica is a g-ghost? *he looks up and sees Where Tom keeps his ghost weapons safe open and empty* okay! I need to find him. And fast! *runs out the door*
----------------------------------
Tom:*while he sees Jessica having fun in the snow, he shoots a ghost net that can shock ghosts*

Melody: look out!

Jessica: huh? *she turns around and sees the net fall on top of her and shocks her* ahhh!

Clarissa: *runs and takes off the net* wait? This is a ghost net. It only hurts ghosts....

Melody: but it hurt jessica and she's not a ghost.

Tom: actually! She is!!

Girls: huh? Tom?

Tom: that's right! And this girl is a Ghost freak! Right jessica!?

Clarissa: that's crazy! Jessica can't be a ghost. She's obviously human.

*melody and Clarissa look at jessica*

Jessica: I-I-*sigh* ......yeah.... 😔

Clarissa and melody:  WHAT!?

Tom: shocking I know! Well if you'll excuse me...*he takes out his ghost gun and shoots jessica but jessica turns into A ghost and tries to fly away but falls to the ground*

Jessica: ouch! *she gets up and runs Into the woods with Tom right behind her*

Clarissa: 😱

Melody: we need to help jessica! Come on! *she runs and realized that Clarissa wasn't following* Clarissa?!

Clarissa: s-s-she's a g-g-ghost! My best f-friends is a ghost!

Melody: yes S-she is. But right now we've got to help her!

Clarissa: how are you so calm about this!?

Melody: trust me. I'm just as shocked as you are. But we have to go help her!! *they run after jessica and Tom to the woods*

*with jessica *

Jessica: *panting*

Tom: you can't hide jessica!

Jessica:*shivering* oh no *continues running and hears Tom shooting at her* ah! *she trips and fell into the snow and was shivering a lot* c-c-cold..... I should have brought my jacket🤕😭 *she gets up and sees an abandon cabin and runs inside*

Tom: *sees jessica run inside the cabin and runs in too* jessica.... where are you......? *hears footsteps upstairs* heh gotcha! *he goes upstairs and looks in every room and saw a shadow in the corner of his eye. He turns around and shoots making the shadow fall down the stairs*

Jessica: *falling down the stairs* ow! Oh! Ow! Ooof! *groans*

Tom: there you are!

*while Tom and Jessica were upstairs Clarissa and melody went inside*

Melody: you check the kitchen and I'll check the living room.

Clarissa: okay!

* as they were looking they heard footstep from upstairs all the way to the front door and heard the door open and close*

Jessica:  ow! *she gets up to run but Tom shoots her on the leg and was bleeding red and green blood* ahhhh! 😣😰 ow *she grabs her leg and sees Tom right in front of her pointing the ghost gun at her and she put her hands up* 🙌🏼🙌🏼p-p-please d-do not s-shoot...😥 I'm just 14...

Tom: times up jessica. No ghost should live. they are all bad. Half or not.

*Tom was about to shoot but somebody shot his gun out of his hands*

Tom: what the--

*he looks up and saw Jerry with a small gun*

Jerry: don't do it Tom.
------------------------
😱