I can't tell them.

*as jessica walked home she was in deep thought*

"I can't tell Jerry. Not after what he said about ghost hunters and experimenting them. Oh why! Why does this happen to me? *gasps* should I tell melody and Clarissa? No! I can't! They'll tell me to tell Jerry and if I don't they'll tell him for me! No I can't tell them. I'll just keep it a secret for now. I don't for how long but just until I figure out how to control it. Yeah that's the plan"

???: HEY! Dork! What are you doing out here by yourself? Did your friends finally figure out how much of a loser you are? Hahahahahaha!

"Oh not now!"

*jessica turns around and sees Lin behind her*

Jessica: *sigh* what do you want!!!!!!!! 😠

Lin: *surprised* oh your a tough guy now huh?

Jessica: *scoffs and turns around*  leave me alone!

Lin: excuse me!? Did you just talk back to me!?

Jessica:😠 yeah you got a problem! I'm not in the mood for your annoying jokes!

Lin: oh alright that's it! *she walks toward jessica and was going to punch her*

*jessica blocks her and smacks her hand out of the way*

Jessica: leave me alone!! *she turns around and walks away*

*Lin was surprised at what just happens but that turned to even more anger 😡*

Lin: you'll pay for this punk!

Jessica: I'll take that risk!
---------------------------------
*at home*

Jessica: *sigh* oh my god. I just yelled at Lin.... *groans* I'm gonna get it when I go back to school..... 😖

*phone rings*

Jessica: ugh! Who calling me now!? *answers the phone*
Hello?

Melody: hey Jessica!

Jessica: *trying to sound happy*  oh.. hey! Melody! H-how you've been? 😕

Melody: I'm good! Hey are you busy?

Jessica: uh no I-I'm not. Why?

Melody: want to hang out at the mall with me and Clarissa?

Jessica: sure!!   "no! 😞"

Melody: okay see you there! *call ends*

*jessica drops her phone on her bed and lets herself fall on her bed. Then she grabs a pillow and stuffs her face in it and yells*

Jessica:*muffled* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😣
----------------------------------
* at the mall*

* melody and Clarissa are in the cafeteria waiting for jessica*

Clarissa: *pacing back and fourth checking her watch* ugh! Where is she!?

Melody: *blows a bubble from her bubble gum and it pops*  she's coming Clarissa calm down.

Clarissa: sorry but there are a lot of sales going on!

Melody: oh there she is!!

Jessica: sorry I'm late! 😅

Clarissa:*she grabs her by the shoulders* listen here you! There is a sale going on!! And you just made us waste precious time!!!!! Now come on!!!! *pulls jessica by her arm*

Jessica: *groans** Clarissa pulls her* ...ahhhhh!

*the girls go to Macy's*

Clarissa:*gasps* oh my God! I'm in heaven!

*melody and Clarissa go in their size s while Jessica goes to the extra small section*

Clarissa: omg! This shirt is sooo cute!!!!

Melody: oh I love these teal pants.

Jessica:*as she looks at the rack of clothes she realized that she couldn't see her hand and starts panicking* oh god not now!

Clarissa: hey jessica! Look! This shirt would look nice on you.

*as Clarissa walks up, jessica quickly hides her hand behind her back*

Clarissa:  *glares at jessica* what are you hiding?

Jessica: nothing!

Clarissa: oh come on let me see.

Jessica: why?

Clarissa: I'm curious.
*she grabs jessica hand  and saw nothing and jessica realized her hand was back to normal*

Jessica: *laughs nervously* heh...see I-I told you I wasn't hiding anything.

Clarissa: well whatever but look!  *she shows Jessica a black shirt with Twilight pictures* This shirt screams you!

Jessica: how? I don't like Twilight. I never saw the movie or read the book.

Clarissa:*gasps* what!

Melody: Clarissa you know how jessica is. She is... Unique.

Jessica: and besides I bet you like the shirt.

Clarissa: I do!

Jessica: then you take it.

Clarissa: hehe okay!
-------------------
I'm enjoying myself writing this story.
😁