Nim and jessica are what!?

Jerry: it says you two are sisters.

Nim and jessica: WHAT!

Nim: I just met her!

Jessica: yeah! I already have 3 sisters at home!

Jerry: but the results say that your ghost DNA match. So you two are-I guess you could say ghost sisters...😐

Jessica: but-but how!?

Jerry: um Nim? Do you how you got your powers?

Nim: well I got them after I was adopted.... I mean the Man who adopted me was obsessed with ghosts that he made a ghost portal and-

Jessica: wait! A ghost portal!?

Nim: y-yeah..

Jerry: was this man named Maximus?

Nim: ....yeah how did you k- wait.... I knew you looked familiar.... *she looks at jerry* you were at his lab that day when I went to look for him after I fixed the machine!

Jessica: the ghost portal?

*flashback*
Maximus: Nim!! Where are you!!!! I need you here right this instance!

*Nim came running*

Nim: im here sir! I was cleaning the kitchen. What seems to be the problem?

Maximus: It's this machine! Did you do what I told you!

Nim: ..you never told me anything. What's wrong with it?

Maximus: I told you to fix it! *he slaps her*

Nim: ah!

Maximus: *grabs her from the collar of her shirt and pushes her* go fix it! The wires must be messed up!

Nim: y-yes S-sir....*she walks outside*

Maximus: In the meantime im going to go check on the cameras.

*with nim*

Nim: *outside**sigh* out of all the people in the world I get adopted by a person who is obsessed with ghosts.... okay where is the wires? Oh is this it? *she found a box against the wall and opens it and sees the wires unplugged* yup! This is it.

*she suddenly hears talking and heard a scream*

?:AHHHHHHHHHH!

Nim: huh? What is going on in there? * she goes by the door and puts her ear against the doors and hears the scream* oh my god. What is going on in there... *sigh* well, whatever it is i can't exactly interrupt Maximus or else I don't eat today.. *as she gets up, she walks back into the box with wires and when she grabbed onto one of the wires, she was shocked that she passed out*

*End of flashback*

Nim: yeah! Earlier I was-well you know being his slave. And well he told me to fix the portal because it wasn't working. And when I went to fix it I heard a scream and after I heard a scream I was shocked. And then I blacked out. And when I woke up I was somehow flying..

Jessica:*gasps* you heard a scream?

Nim: yeah and after I woke up I walked back and saw you! *she points to jerry* and I heard you say something about this girl that was in the hospital because of Maximus and-and you went to go visit her... and I ran away cause I didn't know where to go...