Christmas party or ghost battle?

*Clarissa and Melody ran outside and saw what was happening*

Clarissa: "oh my this is not happening" *she puts her head on her forehead*😰

Tom: you don't understand Jerry! Ghosts are bad! All of them!

Jerry: but jessica was born human. Look at her Tom. She's terrified.  She has parents and three sisters and   Your gonna take that away from them?

Tom: ghosts took away my family!!! That's why I became a a ghost hunter!! After I saw ghosts kill my family I tired to get help but they told me I was crazy!!

*as Tom kept yelling, two agents came and took him away*

Jessica: ......*she turns back to human form shaking and shivering from the cold and almost getting killed.

*Clarissa and melody walk up to them awkwardly and quietly*

Jerry: let's head back to woohp Girls. And jessica we need to talk....

Jessica:*she nods* 😔😔
-------------------------------------
*the girls and Jerry got to woohp and went to his office*

Jerry: melody, Clarissa. Can I talk to Jessica in private?

Melody: uh s-sure

*they walk out of the room*

Jerry: *sigh* Jessica..

Jessica: *starts tearing up* I'm so sorry!!!! I-I s-should h-h-have told you when I came to you that day when I met Tom! 😭 I was s-scared!!! After you told me about ghost hunters capturing ghosts and experimenting them I didn't know what to do!! 😭😭

Jerry: jessica.... I don't know what to do... I can't exactly have a ghost in my spy agency.

Jessica: what? ........

Jerry: I don't want to do this. But....

Jessica: im..f-fired? 😔

Jerry: y-yeah.... I'm sorry. My agents will panic. They're just not ready for ghosts. I mean people see a ghost and they.... well they run away in fear.

Jessica: *sigh* o-okay..... *she gets up limping and leaves. But Jerry called out to her*

Jerry: um I just have to ask. But how long have you been...well keeping this from us?

Jessica:.....at least 5 months.
*After she answered she opened the door, Clarissa and melody were there*

Melody and Clarissa:........j-jessica?

*jessica walks by them not giving them eye contact😔*

Jerry: ...you can come in girls...

*the girls quietly came in the room*

Melody: so um....

Clarissa: ...what happened?

*melody elbows Clarissa*

Jerry: it's alright melody.*sigh* I had to fire her...

Clarissa: what!? Jerry! Why!!!!?

Jerry: I didn't have a choice Clarissa.

Melody: *sigh* jerry's right, people aren't ready for ghosts.

Clarissa: oh... 😕

Melody: I hope jessica is okay..

Clarissa: yeah I've never seen her so upset before. I mean she's being bullied by Lin but she doesn't let it get to her. And if it does she gets over it really quick.

Jerry: well I have work to do girls. You can go on home.

Girls: ok Jerry. *they leave with a sad look on their faces*
----------------------------------
☹️