More information

*June 2*
*At the mall*
*12:00pm*

Melody: okay I'm very tired from all this walking. How about we sit down.

Nim: good idea.

Clarissa: what!? Why!? There are sales going on! We are going to waste precious time!

Jessica: ahh it feels good to rest.

*Clarissa got a message from Jerry:"we got more information"*

Clarissa: oh no!

Brittany: what's wrong Clarissa?

Clarissa: uhhh my mom messaged me saying that she need help and wants me to bring jessica with.

Jessica: now???

Clarissa: yes!now! Come on! *pulls jessica*

Jessica: ugh!

Clarissa: bye guys!

Girls: see you later!
---------------------------
*at woohp*
*12:30*
*in Jerry's office*

Clarissa: okay Jerry! What did you find out?

Jerry: uh look behind you.. we have an unexpected guest.

*the girls turn around and sees a strange man behind them*

??:hello you must be Clarissa. The girl I saw in the woods that night. The one I attacked. Sorry for scaring you.

Clarissa: oh you must have got it all wrong. A wolf attacked me.

??: that was me. I'm a werewolf.

Clarissa: *gasps* your responsible for everything! *as she got angry her eyes started glowing yellow and her fangs came out* *growling*

??:let me introduce myself. The names Derek.

Jessica: hi! I'm jessica! Nice to meet you.

Derek: hello.

*they shake each other hands*

Clarissa: uhh what ever happened to the 'little miss shy girl'

Jessica: 😒😒 shut up.

Clarissa: 😤

Derek: let me explain why. First of, since you now know I'm a werewolf then you should know that I come from a pack.

Clarissa: a pack?

Jessica: he means that wolves come in groups. But for a wolf they are called packs. (I hope I got that right)

Derek: yes. And well in this whole entire world there are two packs. My pack and the enemies.

Clarissa: oh...

Derek: and well my pack are at war with the enemies.

Jessica: why?

Derek: we hate each other. And they want to take over our pack.

Clarissa: what does that got to do with me.

Derek: well Our leader needs more werewolves for the war. And so I was sent to get more werewolves for the war. Also, we need more to see who is eligible to become the leader.

Clarissa: so.. you pick me to become a werewolf!?

Derek: well, I was desperate. We are losing a lot our wolves and needed more. And it's very hard to attack one during the day cause there's more than one person and they can see everything and our secret will be revealed. So I have to attack at night, which is also hard cause everybody is mostly asleep.