Heroes vs demons

*as the demon was hitting jessica she shot ice at his face and flew away*

"Oh no you don't!"

*he grabbed jessica on the leg and pulled her back to the ground and grabbed something sharp to stab her but she moved that made him miss and hit the floor instead*

"Ggrrr!"

Jessica: 'phew'

*she kicked him off of her but he got back up and scratched her chest ripping part of her shirt*

Jessica:  AHHHHH! *jessica took the sharp thing away from him and threw it at him but missed*🔪

"Ha!"

*jessica looked down and saw that she was bleeding from her scratches*

Jessica: oh dude! How deep did you scratch me!? I'm bleeding a lot!

"😏"

Jessica: *pant**pant* 😰🤕

*the demon made a gust of wind to push her away and crash into the wall*

Jessica: oof! *she slides down*

"It's over!"

Jessica: no...it's not....
*jessica kicks him in the face and runs off*

*with Blaine, Brittany, Clarissa, and lily*

Clarissa: *pacing back and fourth*

Blaine: it's gonna be okay Clarissa.

Clarissa: I hope so!!! We need to know a lot about the demon in order to-- hold up! I just got an idea! But first I need to call melody! *she takes her phone out and calls melody*

*with melody, Nim, and Martin*

Martin: anything?

Nim: nope... 😞

Melody: ugh! Where can she be!!!!!!

*melody's phone starts ringing*

Melody: huh? Hello?

Clarissa: oh good! I thought you weren't going to answer!

Melody: what is it? Did you find a way how to capture the demon!?

Clarissa: well we were going to use the container but Jerry said it's only for ghosts so we thought of making it for demons but we don't know a lot about them so I was wondering if you still had your book of legends?

Melody: yeah I left it at home. It's in my room.

Clarissa: where in your room exactly?

Melody: in my library duh!

Clarissa: you have a freaking library in your room!?

Melody: hello!? Nows not the time to talk about this Clarissa!

Clarissa: oh right! So have you find jessica!?

Melody: No! We looked at the west side and the east side and still no sign of jessica!

Clarissa: well keep looking! I don't want to lose her again!