Winter break.

*its been months and the girls have been going on plenty of mission with their new friend Brittany*

*one day before break*

Brittany: yes!!! Winter break is almost here! Just one more day!!!

Clarissa: yeah I know!!!!!! 😆😆

Brittany: during break me and my brother are going to try to get Jessie's autograph!

Melody: boy you guys are fans.

Brittany: you bet! I'm also a big fan of Demi Lovato, Katy perry, Lauren Daigle, Brit Nicole-

Jessica: you like Britt Nicole and Lauren Daigle!?

Brittany: yeah!

Jessica: I love their music!

Brittany: have you heard "heart as stone" by-

Jessica: Brit Nicole! Yes!

???: finally found a geek friend didn't you punk.

Jessica: *annoyed*  what do you want now Lin.

Lin: oh nothing just listening to what your talking about. 😏 oh I heard you were saved by the ghost girl punk.

Melody: that was 3 months ago Lin.

Lin: yeah i wasn't here that day.

Clarissa: how come?

Lin: none of your business! 😠

Clarissa: whatever!

Jessica: so? What about it?

Lin: oh it just proves that your weak!

Jessica: *getting angry but hides it*

Lin: you've always been weak, useless, dork, a disappointment.

Jessica: uh....A disappointment?

Lin: yup! While your friends were actually helping you were just sitting.

Jessica: no I-I wasn't! I was helping! It's n-not like it matters you weren't in s-school that d-day!

Lin: oh yeah! Lyra told me she saw Clarissa, melody and Brittany were doing all that they can until Jessie showed up and you were no where to be found!

Jessica: *she got so angry that her eyes were glowing green*

Lin: uh what's up with your eyes? there green...😲

Jessica: *shouts at Lin with Fury*  none of your business jerk!

Lin: *Scoffs* excuse me!

Jessica: yeah you heard me! I'm done!! I've had it! I don't know why you keep bullying me after I done nothing but be nice to you! All I did was push you! That's it! And you hold a grudge for being pushed!? 😡 I've had it with you!!!!!!

*before jessica could do anything, melody and Clarissa grabs her and took her away*

Brittany: 😦 *shocked*

*in the janitors closet*

Clarissa: *locks the door and left Brittany outside in shock*

Melody: okay.... are you calmed down yet?

Jessica: 😤☹️🙁😕😑😐.... *breathes in and out* yeah I'm relaxed... thanks guys! I guess I finally exploded after all these years of her bullying me...

Clarissa: it's fine but now we need to explain to Lin AND Brittany about your glowing green eyes...

Jessica: oh! Ahh why did I have to do that!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

*they get out of the closet*

Clarissa: come on Brittany..... hello??

Melody: she's still shocked at the fact she actually saw Jessica explode.

Clarissa: I can't believe I'm going got do this but....*she slaps her in the face*

Brittany: huh? Sorry I'm shocked.

Melody: yeah we've noticed.

Brittany: how did you eyes turn green jessica?

Jessica:*acting clueless* green? My eyes?

Brittany: yeah, right guys? her eyes were green.?

Melody: I didn't see anything. It was brown the whole time.😬

Brittany: really come on I'm not crazy! How about you Clarissa? Did you see her eyes turn green?

Clarissa: I didn't pay attention. I was too in shock as you were when I saw her explode.. 😬

Brittany: I swear I saw her eyes turn green. I'm not the only one! Even Lin said your eyes were green! I should ask her.

Jessica: just forget it Brittany I dont want to deal with her right now.

Brittany: oh fine! 😕
---------------------
*December 8 2013*

Ghost king: SKULL CRUSHER!!!

Skull crusher: yes sir?

Ghost king: is the army ready to attack the human world?

Skull crusher: yes it is ready sir. But I was wondering. What's the plan.

Ghost king: The plan is to attack the human world of course. until the ghosts kid reveals herself. And when she comes to us. We will expose her to the worlds. That way everybody that she knows will go agains her and she will have no where else to go but here in the ghost portal. That way we can make her work for us. She can be useful for our kind.

Skull crusher: how can she be useful?

Ghost king: well for one she's a human. So if we need any Information about a human we can ask her. And not only that, she's pretty powerful for a scrawny little girl. And so we can use that against anybody who get in our way.

Skull crusher: okay sir.

Ghost king: now get the army ready by the entrance of the portal. It's almost time.

Skull crusher: yes sir.
-----------------------