June 13

*10 days later the girls were training*

*9:00am*

Miranda: get up you two!!!

Clarissa: *yawns* what?

Jessica: what's going on?

Miranda: Scott is having a speech about the war.

Jessica: *sigh* okay we'll be right there.

*miranda leaves*

Clarissa: I can't believe we are going to war.

Jessica: don't remind me...

Clarissa: your scared aren't you?

Jessica: who wouldn't!!!

Clarissa: im guessing the werewolves since we can heal pretty fast.

Jessica: but I can't.

Clarissa: oh come one jessica! You can turn invisible and they won't know where your are.

Jessica: true but if I don't turn invisible on time they will get me!!! And since I don't have healing powers I will probably not make it.

Clarissa: you survived getting run over by a car.... and getting electrocuted. And by ghosts.

Jessica: ...and I was kidnapped.... okay I guess that should make me feel better..

*Derek comes in the room*

Derek: sleep well?

Clarissa: don't you ever knock!?

Derek: these are tents, not doors so no I can't knock. Scott wants to talk to you two.

Clarissa: okay coming.

*they walk to another tent where scott is at*

Scott: ah there you two are.

Jessica: so what's up?

Scott: I've heard that you two are the top two girls that are good at your martial arts skills.

Clarissa: and?

Scott: and I've decided to have you two to be my bodyguards. During the war.

Jessica: bodyguards!?

Derek: each pack have bodyguards when there is a war. That way when the enemy manages to get through the battle they won't be able to get to the leader since the bodyguards defeats them before they get to the leader.

Jessica: um.. I have a question. When we defeat these werewolves, do we take them down or do we have to... you know.... kill them?

Derek: we usually kill them.

Jessica: oh god! No! I'm not going to be a killer!

Clarissa: me neither!

Scott: but you have no choice. It's either kill or be killed.

Clarissa: so your plan is to kill everybody!?

Scott: that is the general plan.

Jessica: okay I have a better idea. How about we only kill the leader of your enemies. That way his followers will follow you since they will have no where else to go. Not only that. There will be less killing.

Derek: but how will we do that? There are 800 of werewolves to get pass. And we only have 400.

Clarissa: jessica is a ghost. She get get through!

Jessica: but I'm not killing anybody!

Derek: ok. Jessica can take me there and I will kill him.

Scott: very well. Now since plans have been changed, I shall tell my wolves. *he walks out of the tent and tells everybody about his new plan*