🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃

*the next day with melody at home*

Melody:*sigh*

Mom: what's wrong?

Melody: huh? Oh nothing just bored. I read all of my books I have here and the library is closed.

Mom: why don't you hang out with your friends?

Melody: mm. Let's see. Nim's working, Clarissa is out with Blaine again.... Brittany is helping her mom out with errands..... and jessica... huh? I don't know what she's doing? I mean today is Her last day before summer school starts so maybe I can hang out with her. Thanks mom. I'll be back later! *she runs out of the house*

*walking*
Melody: okay let's see... where would she be? At home? Woohp? Probably at home. *as she runs to Jessica's house she realized she got there in 5 seconds and crashed Into a pole* ow!! What the heck! 🤕 *as she looked at her hand she sees her hand shaking/vibrating* uh okay... what's going on? *she suddenly started running again and ended up at the mall* whoa!!! *crashes Into a garbage can* oof! H-how did I- I was just- whoa! I need to talk to Jerry! *she runs again and ends up crashing Into the door at woohp and falls* oof! Okay... I'm here now...*she walks in and starts calling for jerry* Jerry!!

Jerry: hello melody how are you?

Melody: I'm good. But there is a bit teensy Weensy problem.

Jerry: what is it?

Melody: um... last night when I got struck by lighting.... was there any side effects I should know about.?

Jerry: not that I know of. Why?

Melody:*sigh* I think it gave me the power to run really really fast!!!

Jerry: what!?

Melody: yeah!!! I want to show you but I'm scared I'm gonna end up at the other side of the world!!

Jerry: oh dear! First Jessica got ghost powers with Nim then Clarissa became a werewolf and now you can run faster then the speed of light!

Melody: yeah.....

Jerry: *sigh* okay come with me. Let me test you.

*one hour later*

Jerry: oh my!!

Melody: what is it?

Jerry: according to my analyzes. You run so fast that the speed detector can't detect how fast your going.

Melody: really!? I need to talk to the girls!

Jerry: oh speaking of the girls. Do you mind talking to jessica. She's at the woohp training facility. She seems....well.... distressed about something.

Melody: how?

Jerry: just go talk to her. I'm getting worried.

Melody: okay. Did she tell you what?

Jerry: Im assuming its about, the demon.

Melody: oh. Right. I guess I can talk to her and see what she says.

------------------
*in the gym melody sees jessica punching the punching bag. And as she was hitting the punching bag she sees her hitting it harder and harder to the point the chains that was hanging the bag, break*

Melody: you alright jessica?

Jessica: huh? *she turns around and grabs a training stick and points it at melody*

Melody: *with her hands up* whoa! uhh..

Jessica: oh it's just you...
*she lowers the stick and continues training*