Training with miranda

*8:00pm*

Miranda: okay, now Clarissa! Let's see your wolf face?

Clarissa: uh okay. *her fangs started to show and eyes started glowing yellow*

Miranda: okay let see how good your fighting skills are. *snaps her fingers and 6 more werewolves came and surrounded Clarissa*

Clarissa: whoa! Hello!

*each one tried to kick her and punch her but misses because Clarissa blocked them or dodged them and put them down*

Miranda: wow! That's good for a newbie! 👍🏼

Clarissa: thanks! I'm a spy agent. Jerry taught me how to fight.

Miranda: oh that old guy Scott told us about.

Clarissa: yeah!

Miranda: hey jessica!!

Jessica: *not paying attention* huh! W-what?

Miranda: come over here.

Jessica: oh okay.*walks over to miranda* yeah?

Miranda: with your powers I want you to shoot Clarissa as much as you can while she fights the same 6 guys.

Jessica: why?

Miranda: it's part of her training.

Jessica: but wouldn't she get hurt if I did get her?

Miranda: trust me. She will but she'll heal.

Jessica: uhhh okay.

Miranda: good. Okay Clarissa get ready for round 2!*snaps her fingers and they started fighting again but this time jessica is shooting at Clarissa*

Clarissa:*pant* what are you doing jessica!? I'm trying to concentrate here!!

Miranda: it's part of your training!!!

Clarissa: what!!!

Miranda: concentrate!!!!! Focus on everything!!! Who you're fighting with and your surroundings!!!! Be the werewolf !!!!!!

Clarissa: uhhh.... *she tried to fight but was too scared at being shot at that one the men pushed her to their ground* oof!!!  *jessica shot her other arm* ahhh!!!

Miranda: time out!!!!!

*they stop*

Clarissa: ow! My arm!!

Miranda: don't worry your fine.

Clarissa: fine!? I've been shot!

Jessica: um Clarissa don't you remember? You heal fast.

Clarissa: still!! I'm hurt!

Jessica: oh stop complaining! If you listened to Miranda it probably wouldn't happen.

Clarissa: sorry! It's too much!

Miranda: okay. Let's give Clarissa a break and have jessica have a turn.

Jessica: whoa! I don't heal fast!

Miranda: just try to not to get hurt then.

Jessica: oh well I'm a goner! 😖

Miranda: that's the spirit! okay! get ready! Set!! Go!
*snaps her fingers*

*the same 6 werewolves came and started fighting with jessica while Miranda shoots arrow at her. Jessica blocked every move and every hit each werewolf took and used them as Shields to protect her from the arrows*

Werewolf #1: ow!!!! An arrow hit me on the side!

Werewolf #2: arg! She's tricky!

Werewolf #3: I thought Clarissa said she wasn't that good at fighting... ow...

Miranda: silence! Good job Jessica!

Clarissa: the heck! How'd you learn do fight like that!? Jerry never taught us those moves.

Jessica: it's called teaching myself. I mean ever since I got fired I had to teach myself somehow. Not only that.. it was just me defending myself since I had a bunch of flashbacks come at once.

Miranda: flashbacks?

Jessica: traumatizing moments where I was really scared and couldn't defend myself... so I didn't want to get hurt again so I uhh didn't think about fighting safely.

Clarissa: fighting safely?

Jessica: as in this is just training!! Not the real thing! I actually hurt them!!! I can't hurt them that bad during training!!!!

Miranda: it okay they'll heal. They have fast healing powers.

Jessica: are you sure? I was fighting them as if they were the real enemy! They're hurt pretty bad!

Miranda: it's okay.